Two New Ticket Updates | Syracusefan.com

Two New Ticket Updates

Pat Kelly

2nd String
"@ccarlsononSU5m
Clemson has sold between 2,500 to 2,700 of its allotment of 3,000 tickets for the #Syracuse game."

AND

"SYRACUSE, NY – Syracuse University has announced that a limited number of seats in the lower bowl have been released for the Clemson game on Saturday, October 5. The tickets will go on sale Thursday, October 3, at 9:00 a.m. and can be purchased online at suathletics.com, in person at the Carrier Dome Box Office, or by calling 1-800-DOME-TIX."

Pretty good showing from the Clemson fans. Keep rallying the student troops, Pat! Also, if you want to live up to the legacy for student football support and road trips set by BlackKnight, bnoro, and I, you have to take a road trip to somewhere on the same level as our ridiculous trip to Akron, OH.

Pretty good showing from the Clemson fans. Keep rallying the student troops, Pat! Also, if you want to live up to the legacy for student football support and road trips set by BlackKnight, bnoro, and I, you have to take a road trip to somewhere on the same level as our ridiculous trip to Akron, OH.
Were they playing Akron?

Where's the crowd that said Clemson was bringing 4-5k?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man. We threw you a great road tailgate. Can't take responsibility for the hotel options, however. ;)
I actually had a lot of fun at the tailgate and game. The rest of the trip was the ridiculous part haha

What section, 111?
I wish. Section 315. They gave out the seats based on "priority points", which is determined by how much you have donated to IPTAY and how many years you have been a season ticket holder. Unfortunately for me, this is my first year having season tickets, so I am low on the totem pole. If only it was determined by how far you travel as a season ticket holder...

I wish. Section 315. They gave out the seats based on "priority points", which is determined by how much you have donated to IPTAY and how many years you have been a season ticket holder. Unfortunately for me, this is my first year having season tickets, so I am low on the totem pole. If only it was determined by how far you travel as a season ticket holder...

2 things. 1) that is where the returned Clemson tickets will be from since those seats are ~$37 w/ ticketmaster fees if you just bought direct BUT that section has been blacked out and 2) Those are still good seats and I actually prefer the upper deck to see plays develope. I'll be 4 sections over from you and the upper deck in the dome is still right on top of the field. I imagine this is a bit different vs Memorial Stadium.

Don't worry 315 is actually better seats than 111...BTW, wear shorts and a T-shirt...it'll be a sauna in there by kickoff

BTW guys, Ohiotiger is coming to our tailgate...she is hoping for PBR...we might have some...but more likely LaBatt's
Pabst is the official beer of our tailgate (after the mandatory Syracuse Pale Ale opener).

You guys will have UC though from the sounds of it

Pabst is the official beer of our tailgate (after the mandatory Syracuse Pale Ale opener).

You guys will have UC though from the sounds of it
Yes...OrangeViking is bringing some...we'll have OhioTiger try that.

Hey man. We threw you a great road tailgate. Can't take responsibility for the hotel options, however. ;)

So good I heard about it in Cinci later that year.

Which wasn't to shabby of a tailgate it either.

BTW, I am very exited to be joining the fine mess again. Unfortunately no homebrew this time, but I will happily have a PBR, you know, for marsh.

2 things. 1) that is where the returned Clemson tickets will be from since those seats are ~$37 w/ ticketmaster fees if you just bought direct BUT that section has been blacked out and 2) Those are still good seats and I actually prefer the upper deck to see plays develope. I'll be 4 sections over from you and the upper deck in the dome is still right on top of the field. I imagine this is a bit different vs Memorial Stadium.
I totally agree. If I could have any seat in the house, it would be first row of the upper deck at the 50.

I totally agree. If I could have any seat in the house, it would be first row of the upper deck at the 50.

Agreed. I was considering getting the 99 dollar seasons this year until I realized that there were openings on the 50, 3rd tier. High up but love the view!

Agreed. I was considering getting the 99 dollar seasons this year until I realized that there were openings on the 50, 3rd tier. High up but love the view!
Nice. The 4 years I had season tickets I was kind of on the corner, home side opposite the tunnel (332 maybe?), second row. Even though I wasn't completely on the side of the field, it was still a pretty solid view.

High 3rd tier 50 has better sight lines but 3rd tier end zone seats are a lot closer to the field. Can't go wrong either way. FWIW my least favorite tickets were first level on the 20 about 8 rows back. Even those aren't bad seats but you lose sight of plays on the near sideline and far end zone.