Two things: God bless Texanmark and the amount of Cuse fans here is off the charts | Syracusefan.com

Two things: God bless Texanmark and the amount of Cuse fans here is off the charts

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
Thanks to mark for being the tailgate king and getting a great pregame tailgate done, and the su crowd here is a wonder to see! As far and wide it’s Cuse fans as active as I’ve ever seen us. 3 to 1 is vs. wvu. Proud to be Orange!

Go Cuse bring it home!

We showed better than awesome on tv!!

The cameras only showed the orange side of the stadium and the 2 endzones (which happened to be mostly orange)

Maaaaaaaybe once the WV side of the stadium was shown and it was late in the 4th Q when 3/4 of the peeps were gone goodbye

Thanks to mark for being the tailgate king and getting a great pregame tailgate done, and the su crowd here is a wonder to see! As far and wide it’s Cuse fans as active as I’ve ever seen us. 3 to 1 is vs. wvu. Proud to be Orange!

Go Cuse bring it home!
This cannot be said enough. Mark is a tailgate warrior and he bleeds CUSE. If you haven't been to one his gameday tailgates, you need to put it on your bucket list.

My GF predicted I would come back with no voice at all for New Year’s Eve, and while the true damage won’t be known until the morning, I’m not sure it’s that bad.

Might need to re-examine my effort level and make sure I leave my vocal chords out there on the field.

Go Cuse bring it home!
Very true. Props to many others for making that tailgate a success, with special recognition for Orangello and Mrs Crusty. They are tailgate warriors.

This cannot be said enough. Mark is a tailgate warrior and he bleeds CUSE. If you haven't been to one his gameday tailgates, you need to put it on your bucket list.
Word man. I’m usually the one hearing thank yas as part of marks crew in syracuse and until today I just never fully got people’s appreciation. For various reasons logistically and travel wise I couldn’t help out with this one nor even pay close enough attention to what was being planned.

Thought it was just gonna be hodgepodge everyone doing their own thing. Literally not til we pulled in and saw the usual set up and mark manning the grill did I realize it was business as usual. Meaning $10 a head all one could eat and drink.

The group I was with and especially me were SO THANKFUL to be able to join in not having been able to get anything done ourselves. And then to have a whole bunch of friends from all eras meet up some haven’t seen since 1981 literally from all over the country and not the usual fans we see, all being able to talk Orange. Was my first time literally as an antendee instead of an organizer. And it was awesome.

Mark once again you da man. Many huzzahs and appreciations my man (as well as Mr. and Mrs. Crusty, orangeello and whomever else helped out -thank you all!). As good as it gets gents and ladies in Orange land.

Last edited: