Two things I love about this Cowboys/Packers game | Syracusefan.com

Two things I love about this Cowboys/Packers game

Eric15

Living Legend
(1) The uniforms. Same exact color schemes as the 1967 Ice Bowl. These two proud franchises are extremely comfortable in their brand, and don't have to reinvent themselves like tools. (See: us)

(2) The field. If Green Bay can have natural grass, honestly why do other outdoor venues with much less harsh winters have to play on field turf? I love how it's muddy in-between the hash marks - a beautiful sight.

F the Cowboys. I hope they snap Romo's leg in 5 places and he has to retire

I see the ref's already gave them a call on that pass interference call that lead to their first TD. Shouldn't have another ref come over and discussed the play, then pick up the flag, oh that's right that only goes in favor of Dallas.

Go Pack!

if every team would commit to wiring their fields they could all do it. but some teams like SF cant even get their field thru a single season of play..

Well a little justice on the over turned call on Dez Bryant's catch. Hey Dez stop your damn whining, you got away with one last week you shouldn't have gotten with.

Where's your helmet, Dez? ;)

B7GPbN5CcAAUC4a.jpg

That's a shame, we all know that the SPIRIT of the rule should have made that a catch for Bryant.

;)

I actually like romo. Good enough guy who takes so much crap.

Reactions: CIL
(1) The uniforms. Same exact color schemes as the 1967 Ice Bowl. These two proud franchises are extremely comfortable in their brand, and don't have to reinvent themselves like tools. (See: us)

(2) The field. If Green Bay can have natural grass, honestly why do other outdoor venues with much less harsh winters have to play on field turf? I love how it's muddy in-between the hash marks - a beautiful sight.

1PM start...

Please. You are such a liar. You love Romo and the Boys every bit as much a s you love your huskies.

He didn't make a "football move common to the game". What the heck does that even mean?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom