Two Tickets for SU/Cornell? | Syracusefan.com

Two Tickets for SU/Cornell?

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
Hey everyone! I'm not giving up on this squad just yet! My awesome coaching schedule has allowed me to be in Syracuse for the next month. I'm looking for two tickets to the game this Saturday. Can anyone hook a guy up? I'd like them to be decent seats, as I'm bringing the girlfriends father to have an important talk with him! Trying to impress him as much as I can. Thanks a bunch!

Hey everyone! I'm not giving up on this squad just yet! My awesome coaching schedule has allowed me to be in Syracuse for the next month. I'm looking for two tickets to the game this Saturday. Can anyone hook a guy up? I'd like them to be decent seats, as I'm bringing the girlfriends father to have an important talk with him! Trying to impress him as much as I can. Thanks a bunch!
Important talk with him?

Oh boy, you're doing it, aren't you. You're pulling the trigger. You're asking him for a loan.

Important talk with him?

Oh boy, you're doing it, aren't you. You're pulling the trigger. You're asking him for a loan.

Haha, you crack me up.

I feel like that was typed with a middle finger aimed right at the screen.
I can verify that
stock-photo-internet-troll-hacker-or-cyber-criminal-smashing-through-laptop-screen-and-mockingly-abusing-user-337143569.jpg

:D

Brother I wish I could help you out. Had a blast hanging out in Seattle with you. Hope you find a way to make your big night special.

Justin - not sure how good you need the tickets to be, but get a hold of me if you still need a pair. (of tickets...)

Justin - not sure how good you need the tickets to be, but get a hold of me if you still need a pair. (of tickets...)

Thank you for clarifying

It sounds like if his "important talk" works out, he's going to be losing a pair.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Oh man... I'm getting pulled now...

It sounds like if his "important talk" works out, he's going to be losing a pair.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

You would Know, right Adam?

On a serious note - I've had a couple people offer to sell me their 300 tickets. Definitely want to try and get somewhere in the 100s not behind the basket! I'll keep pushing until I'm either forced to go above or I'm forced to use stubhub (which I hate to do). Someone's gotta be able to help a guy impress his (hopeful) future father in law.

You would Know, right Adam?

On a serious note - I've had a couple people offer to sell me their 300 tickets. Definitely want to try and get somewhere in the 100s not behind the basket! I'll keep pushing until I'm either forced to go above or I'm forced to use stubhub (which I hate to do). Someone's gotta be able to help a guy impress his (hopeful) future father in law.
Certainly someone must be able to hook you up. That's my guess anyway. Offers will roll in soon, no doubt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom