Tyler Cross to transfer to Butler JUCO | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Cross to transfer to Butler JUCO

Yup, knew this one was coming. I wish the young man well.

Was Pickard injured last season?

Pickard?
Yeah, no inside feel, but wasn't sure. Big Shafer guy, who now will have Kendall, Josh, and a few freshman that may get more run than him. Just wanted to see what Money thought.

Yeah, no inside feel, but wasn't sure. Big Shafer guy, who now will have Kendall, Josh, and a few freshman that may get more run than him.

He played a lot and was hurt. I have no idea what he's thinking but he was a huge spokesman for the team this year and the coaching staff. I'd be shocked if he left

He played a lot and was hurt. I have no idea what he's thinking but he was also a huge spokesman for the team this year and the coaching staff. I'd be shocked if he left
I hope so too. I know he was really close to Womack and Cross as well, who are both leaving. He's dating Shafers daughter, just was curious. As I said, no inside info, but was curious. Tack on the JUCO DE berry as well... Maybe one of those guys moves inside?

Last edited:
Tbt kind of forgot about this kid. Good luck to him.

Was this kid going to make the 2 deep or was he basically told he would be a rotation/depth player and he decided to move?

Was this kid going to make the 2 deep or was he basically told he would be a rotation/depth player and he decided to move?

I think other youngins were rated ahead of him in terms of PT, like McKinley Williams

Well, after redshirting to get BFS, 2 incoming freshman DE's pass you up.

Then I guess either work to stay on the 2 deep or it's Stony Brooke. What would've happened to him at Wisconsin.

Reactions: CIL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom