Tyler Ennis needs to work on his fast break lay ups... | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Ennis needs to work on his fast break lay ups...

He misses about 3-4 layups and bunnies a game. I think he needs to add a few pounds of muscle so that he can finish through contact.

Yeah, it's not just "fast breaks", it's finishing at the rim. Until he gets stronger maybe he should be looking to draw the foul first.

He's already so good its easy to forget that he's only played 11 college games and will get much better. This is one of the things I expect he will improve. Kid is just so slick seems he comes up with a big steel at just the right time every game.

I miss alley oops.

I'd like if he worked on those too.
Me too - have they successfully completed a clean alley oop play yet this year?
I can't recall any, but I do recall a number of missed ones.

Sherm to Stevie and DC was so perfect I keep wanting it again. The alley oop isn't as easy as Sherm made us believe.

The more they play together, the better it will get. Like how Ennis and Cooney are in synch . No substitution for that kind of chemistry. Love seeing that with those two.

I imagine soon Grant will be able to fly in on a break or Xmas will seal his man and with a wink or a nod or second nature Ennis will put the ball up there. It's developing. Seems like Tyler is just starting to dabble in what he is capable of as a passer.

There is something about this kid and we all see it.

You know your PG play is really good if some are complaining about the lack of alley's. I remember when it seemed like once or twice every game Scoop would always throw up something ridiculous and I would pray that JB would ban the Alley from him and this is coming from somebody that liked Scoop.

the bright side. t ennis shoots free throws better than stevie thompson.

I shoot free throws better than Stevie. Most of the universe does but, dang, he was electric and so fun to watch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom