Tyler ennis | Syracusefan.com

Tyler ennis

Jazz P

Walk On
I couldn't see that video. But he didn't mention us? That's dissapointing

Hmmm? What video?

I belive we are in good shape and leading with him as of now. At least that was the impression I got from his interviews after his visit.

It was in the Thursday articles. It watch it or post it if I could

Avoid watching the video... Nothing about SU, and in fact makes it seem Zona is a leader. Could be old though, there was some consideration to that..

just watched it, doesn't make it seem like anyone is the leader, talks most about Nova, and how he is in a good position because other guards in his class are committed

the beginning of the video is just him listing schools, but you don't hear the question and he kind of smirks before he lists them so the question very well could have been "besides syracuse, who ..."

It may be my orange tinted glasses, but I have a feeling that interview isn't recent or free from some editing. Or At least was not conducted since his visit to the dome. I don't see how a player could go from being so high on a school and using phrases like "WE had 34,000 people" and raving about it, to not even mentioning it less than a month later. Especially when, and I could be wrong on this, he hasn't visited georgetown, Virginia, or Georgia tech between now and then to have them jump ahead. Also, many things I see online for him are on Arizona sites so it very well could have been lead in questions slanted to Arizona.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom