Tyler Lydon | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Lydon

I think it is classy of Boeheim to honor the scholarship now that Lydon's career is over. He'll need it.

Incidentally, I am 45 years-old and pissed on the seat twice last week. I now order Depends in bulk.

Uh, too much information.

Since when do exhibition games count?

While the games do not count I can see how 0-11 through three games (albeit 2 of them exhibition games) can be a little concerning.

I don't expect him to have the % he had last year, while he may not have the fall that CJ did when CJ became the focal point of the offense but CJ when wide open being a third option looked like a great 3 point shooter with a solid stroke, went from 47% from three his Jr. year to 28% his senior year.

As for the exhibition games, hoop, ball, court, and competitive opponents on the court are all the same as pretty much a regular game. Probably is a slump, time will tell, with his stroke and shot selection he could easily go 3-3 tonight. Time will tell.

While the games do not count I can see how 0-11 through three games (albeit 2 of them exhibition games) can be a little concerning.

I don't expect him to have the % he had last year, while he may not have the fall that CJ did when CJ became the focal point of the offense but CJ when wide open being a third option looked like a great 3 point shooter with a solid stroke, went from 47% from three his Jr. year to 28% his senior year.

As for the exhibition games, hoop, ball, court, and competitive opponents on the court are all the same as pretty much a regular game. Probably is a slump, time will tell, with his stroke and shot selection he could easily go 3-3 tonight. Time will tell.

Totally different from CJ fair IMO. He had one of the slowest releases ever the further out he shot the ball, and he didn't shoot anywhere near the volume Lydon did (121). Maybe other people thought differently, but I never had the impression Fair was a great three point shooter (mid range entirely different).

That year Fair shot 47% he took 64 threes. The year he shot 28%, he shot 84.

I was mainly picking on Dave because there was already a thread about Lydon, why start multiple? Do people miss Cooney that much after 1 game?

Didn't Malachi last year shoot horribly for a long stretch that people were blaming him for most of the losses and then hit over 40% from deep in conference play? It's been one game (3 technically) he'll find his stroke.

1) They practice shooting a basketball during basketball practice
2) When basketball players put on weight, they're playing basketball the entire time, as they gain weight. If he put on 15 lbs of muscle, he was working on his shot every single day as he gradually gained weight. It's not like your arms get bigger and heavier overnight.

Well, guess the last three were a slump.

He looks great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom