Tyus Battle’s farewell letter to Syracuse fans: I am ready because of you | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus Battle’s farewell letter to Syracuse fans: I am ready because of you

One of my favorite players. Warrior on the court class act. I really think he makes it.

What a class act.

Kid did everything right off of the court, and was a pretty damn good player on it. Represented the university the right way in everything he did, and won some memorable games here -- sometimes almost single-handedly.

Wish we'd won a few more games over the course of his tenure, but the sanctions that coincided with his time here dug deep. Wish him the best, and hope he latches on in the NBA.

Yeah, kid was a heckofa player but he seems like an outstanding kid -- at least to the extent that we can know from a far. But if he's even close to as good a kid as he seems, he's going to be successful in life and ultimately that is drastically more important that the NBA in my eyes. I'd say good luck, but I'm not really sure he needs it.

THANK YOU TYUS!! Plenty of times in his 3 years he could have cracked, but he stayed true to this team and fanbase! One of the all time greats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom