U.S. Attorney's Office announces additional charges in college hoops investigation | Syracusefan.com

U.S. Attorney's Office announces additional charges in college hoops investigation

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Dac6IxBU8AAYyIc.jpg:large

What is the end game here? For the schools I mean, because as we have seen the Ncaa hasn't and won't do squat. So basically this is all bad pub for the schools which in a lot of cases doesnt even bother them (Laranaga extension) Whole thing seems pointless in regards to Ncaa penalties

What is the end game here? For the schools I mean, because as we have see the Ncaa hasn't and won't do squat. So basically this is all bad pub for the schools which in a lot of cases doesnt even bother them (Laranaga extension) Whole thing seems pointless in regards to Ncaa penalties
How can these players be eligible? Every game they played in should be deleted off the books ... ASSUMING the NCAA has the basic decency to follow the standard it set (and rather brutally) against SU.

Reading the title I thought it had something to do with Michael Cohen :confused:

Unbelievable crap. Will anybody be held accountable by the NCAA?

How can these players be eligible? Every game they played in should be deleted off the books ... ASSUMING the NCAA has the basic decency to follow the standard it set (and rather brutally) against SU.

Yup, they better at the minimum. Also I dont know if Boeheim has any recourse to try and get his wins back but I would bet his lawyer would have a field day with this

From what I’ve read so far. Kansas outbid Maryland for De Souss and USC Maryland Nc St for Preston.

1- I thought Emmert had taken car of everything

2- I thought Eastern was prosecuting Axe

Reading the title I thought it had something to do with Michael Cohen :confused:

Unbelievable crap. Will anybody be held accountable by the NCAA?

3- I'm having dinner with Cohen week after next

4- yes, but not those who really deserve it (MSU, Pedo State, UNCheat, etc.)

1- I thought Emmert had taken car of everything

2- I thought Eastern was prosecuting Axe

3- I'm having dinner with Cohen week after next

4- yes, but not those who really deserve it (MSU, Pedo State, UNCheat, etc.)
On point 3

Chance that gets rescheduled?

Kansas was just another unwitting victim of these evil shoe company execs, agents and advisors.

Payments to parents of KU recruits alleged in college basketball bribery scandal

“Earlier today, we learned that the University of Kansas is named as a victim in a federal indictment," his statement read. "The indictment does not suggest any wrongdoing by the university, its coaches or its staff. We will cooperate fully with investigators in this matter. Because this is an active investigation, it is not appropriate for us to comment further at this time.”