UB vs NIU MAC Championship game at 7:00 | Syracusefan.com

UB vs NIU MAC Championship game at 7:00

I always root for NY’s second team

Agreed. I like Lance Leipold too. I suspect he'll be getting some calls from some P5 midwest schools in the next year or two.

First time watching Buffalo this year. Their QB is a gigantic human with a cannon arm but wildly inaccurate.

He's got a rocket for an arm, but his completion percentage is pretty low for competing in the MAC

Pull for UB for TB25

UB has a friggin squad this year. GREAT looking football team. Amazing how well they recruit. Buffalo and playing in that league is alot tougher a sell than Cuse. No wonder we want no part in scheduling them, they would for sure play with us...

Tyree Jackson and Anthony Johnson are both going to be very high draft picks
Tyree Jackson is not going to be a very high draft pick, completing 55% of your passes with 11 INT'S doesn't yell top draft pick, he definitely has all the tolls but watching him 4-5 times this season he does't look anything like an NFL QB, Johnson and Hodge are legit NFL prospect... Dan Orlovsky really makes me want to mute the TV

Tyree Jackson is not going to be a very high draft pick, completing 55% of your passes with 11 INT'S doesn't yell top draft pick, he definitely has all the tolls but watching him 4-5 times this season he does't look anything like an NFL
QB, Johnson and Hodge are legit NFL prospect... Dan Orlovsky really makes me want to mute the TV

That's basically what Josh Allen was in college. He was a 56% career passer. Guys get drafted high because they have all the tools. If he comes out this year in a bad Qb class he goes in the top 3 rounds.

Has the feel of a high school championship game. The environment

Tyree Jackson is not going to be a very high draft pick, completing 55% of your passes with 11 INT'S doesn't yell top draft pick, he definitely has all the tolls but watching him 4-5 times this season he does't look anything like an NFL QB, Johnson and Hodge are legit NFL prospect... Dan Orlovsky really makes me want to mute the TV

I agree, he seems like CFBs version of Dwight Howard. Looks like a beast, looks great getting off the bus, but isnt a player when it gets real. Have watched him a few times and he is very inaccurate and he doesnt even have the arm TD does and TD is 5 inches shorter and 35 pds lighter. TD just might play for 10 more years than him too;) the ball jumps outta TDs hands. :):):)

The futures soooooo bright...we should all be wearing shsdes;):)

That's basically what Josh Allen was in college. He was a 56% career passer. Guys get drafted high because they have all the tools. If he comes out this year in a bad Qb class he goes in the top 3 rounds.
Beat me to it

Beat me to it

Hopefully ED gets a look of the wb class is shallow. But, i agree, amazing how many teams are desperate for a qb and will take a guy high based on blind hope and upside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom