UCLA vs Washington ST | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UCLA vs Washington ST

They scored 50 points in under 20 mins. If they did that the whole game then let’s a see...

A game is 4 quarters and that’s a dollar.
50 points is a 2 quarters.
20 mins is a 2 dimes.
So that’s like a 96 points.

I like money math.

I would have said 150 dollars, but I tend to round up.

To be fair I think he was talking about Chris Fallica who is on ESPN and is nicknamed the Bear on College Gameday.
On College Gameday the Bear has 3 games he gives gambling picks on and he had Western Michigan over Syracuse on his board yesterday.

So I think that is what Brian meant.

Best thing our team can get is a pick against us by that mental patient who gets paid to make picks and is terrible at it

To be fair I think he was talking about Chris Fallica who is on ESPN and is nicknamed the Bear on College Gameday.
On College Gameday the Bear has 3 games he gives gambling picks on and he had Western Michigan over Syracuse on his board yesterday.

So I think that is what Brian meant.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha x infinity!

61 + 76 = 137 points, baby! Our record is still in tact.

Their defense literally does nothing. I'm not even joking. No one even attempts to cover a receiver. The pass rush is non existent. I love Leach and his offense but come on, you have to try at least a little on defense.

I had Houston against WSU two weeks ago and Houston barely covered. But I noticed in that game that WSU may be one of the worst tackling teams in history. Their defense is awful and now they're 5.5 dogs at Utah. Utah's secondary got singed by USC on Saturday but their defense is 10x better than WSU. I like them to roll over WSU. I don't get that short line.

One crazy "lost" play for UCLA at the end of the half, a hail mary that was eighteen inches short. Just what an incredible game. What I was hoping from 'Cuse about 2:20pm 9-8-19

I still like Mike Leach, he’s a master on the mic with his crazy thoughts, I think the west coast Mountain “highs” have affected his thought process