UCLA | Syracusefan.com

UCLA

obliterata

always in chronological order
had an 18 point lead with less than 12 minutes left in the second half, was outscored 37 to 17 the rest of the way, and went on to lose to Cal Poly tonight. One of the Bruins apparently thought UCLA was behind and intentionally fouled a Cal Poly player with the score tied and less than 15 seconds to go in the game....the player made both free throws to win the game for CP.

Considering they needed overtime to beat UC Irvine and are 4-2 right now it doesn't look like it'll be a good year for them.

This should have some of the Wooden-era donor-boosters rolling in their graves.

One of the Bruins apparently thought UCLA was behind and intentionally fouled a Cal Poly player with the score tied and less than 15 seconds to go in the game....the player made both free throws to win the game for CP.

Unbelievable.

One of my good friends is an assistant for Cal Poly so I'm really happy for him.

Ben Howland, your unemployment check is waiting for you...

Paul Harris transferred to UCLA??

I love it.

Yes. I don't know anything about Ben Howland personally, but he single-handedly set the Big East back to the John Thompson era with his horrid style of play, so I'm rooting against him.

If a coach teaches his players to physically assault people (Ben Howland) and the ref is a drunk irishman incapable of calling a college basketball game (Tim Higgins). Then I blame the drunk irishman (Tim Higgins) and not the coach (Ben Howland).

It takes more than wads of cash and used cars to win championships.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom