UConn case possible mistake is another reason Emmert must go | Syracusefan.com

UConn case possible mistake is another reason Emmert must go

Alsacs

Living Legend
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...l-law-possibly-violated-in-uconn/calhoun-case

I don't like UConn as much as anybody, but its a joke the amount of mistakes the NCAA has made in its investigations these past few years. The Shabazz Muhammad investigator's BF talking about a confidential case on an airplane resulting in the NCAA drop its case against Muhammad, the Miami-Nevin Shapiro investigation where the NCAA paid Shapiro's attorney to do some really unethical things for an attorney, and plenty more violations I am sure. Mark Emmert has to accept responsibility and must resign, but won't because his bureaucratic do-nothing job pays him in the neighborhood of 1.6 million dollars a year and you can't beat that.

The NCAA at this point is one of the biggest jokes out there. They are supposed to be a governing body, yet they are very selective, and at times unethical. They remind me a lot of a government body

just to play devils advocate here... the ncaa didnt really do anything wrong in the uconn case.

but if it happened to cuse like this, i would be screaming and yelling and suing anyone i could.

Technically the NCAA did violate the law by obtaining information from the doctor that according to the law, only could be authorized by the patient. To turn around and use that information is a violation in principle, and shows they have no regard for the laws of the land. It shows they feel they are above the law, and in this case the federal government should indicate to them , that this type of behavior will not be tolerated in the future.

Technically the NCAA did violate the law by obtaining information from the doctor that according to the law, only could be authorized by the patient. To turn around and use that information is a violation in principle, and shows they have no regard for the laws of the land. It shows they feel they are above the law, and in this case the federal government should indicate to them , that this type of behavior will not be tolerated in the future.

you may not have read the article.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom