UConn fans opinion on Gross | Syracusefan.com

UConn fans opinion on Gross

I wish more people around here would realize all that.

The Good Doctor is indeed, very good.

TGD has grown into the job. He's been pretty good with the big picture, branding stuff. One very good thing with this move so far is that he hasn't made it about him.

Honestly Im still bothered by the firing of coach P and the hiring of coach GRob and how that all went down.

I think he has done a really good job, especially when you focus on ALL the sports. I disagree with some things, but I also do not have all the information (or responsibilities) he has

He's a man with a vision.
And that's not easy with the Cuse fanbase. Of course I'm not talking about a lot of people on the board, I'm talking about a lot of these oldtimers who don't realize that it's ok to stand and make noise and get excited at the games.

I guess thats what it takes in this age of ncaa money ball. Not particularly impressed
But then, you wouldn't want to trade him for Hathaway either, I bet. :)

Had the 2003 raid not been so public, there's a good chance that things would've proceeded as the ACC membership had agreed to.

Jake was instrumental in the creation of the Big East and pushed for Penn State to be admitted. It was the start of several poor decisions forced upon the conference by the hoops onlies. I suggest you read "A BIG EAST History & Retrospective" for more details.

IMHO: TGD is the right man for the job at the time that he was hired. A year or so earlier might've been better. Other than one decision that was forced upon him (and the actions) just about everything else has turned out fairly well.

Honestly Im still bothered by the firing of coach P and the hiring of coach GRob and how that all went down.

It had to be done. Besides, TGD didn't fire P, Cantor did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom