UConn moves home game vs. BC to Fenway Park | Syracusefan.com

UConn moves home game vs. BC to Fenway Park

Alsacs

Living Legend
via Brett McMurphy
UConn moves Nov. 18 home game vs. Boston College to Fenway Park & will receive $1.125M game guarantee for doing so

The G5 money is starting to slowing kill them.

via Brett McMurphy
UConn moves Nov. 18 home game vs. Boston College to Fenway Park & will receive $1.125M game guarantee for doing so

The G5 money is starting to slowing kill them.
I don't know. We've moved a lot more games than they have. Plus playing in Fenway is a no brainer. BC didn't want to make the same move this year so now it was in Yukon's court. I think they made the right call.

I killed Gross for selling the USC game.
I hated the ND games.
I loved the Penn State game.

UConn sold this game because of the money they spent to replace Diaco.
That fanbase I bet is pissed they are losing a BC home game. They hate BC with a passion. Their conference lack of money forced this.
It is a mid major move.

Yukon gets $1.1 million and 22,000 off the 39,000 tickets. maybe they are going to give the tickets away or something? they could barely get 22k to their home games last year, now they are going to get 22k to fenway?

Yukon gets $1.1 million and 22,000 off the 39,000 tickets. maybe they are going to give the tickets away or something? they could barely get 22k to their home games last year, now they are going to get 22k to fenway?
Wow BC is going to get close to neutral field if UConn is only getting 22k.
What a mid-major sellout job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom