Uconn - one tournament win in 7 years! | Syracusefan.com

Uconn - one tournament win in 7 years!

Cuseball

Starter
all due credit to Jdubs who posted this elsewhere. Laughable how pitiful they are. A mid major with as many NCAA tournament wins in 7 years as North Texas and Oral Roberts had yesterday. Watching the continue to stink is the gift that keeps giving. Bouknight showed he is no Buddy. Hurley continues to show he can't game plan and can't adjust at all. Sad, sad team but it makes me happy!

Hurley with one tournament win ever!

Cuse!

all due credit to Jdubs who posted this elsewhere. Laughable how pitiful they are. A mid major with as many NCAA tournament wins in 7 years as North Texas and Oral Roberts had yesterday. Watching the continue to stink is the gift that keeps giving. Bouknight showed he is no Buddy. Hurley continues to show he can't game plan and can't adjust at all. Sad, sad team but it makes me happy!

Hurley with one tournament win ever!

Cuse!

He has one more tournament win than a dead man.

So, i just went to the Boneyard and read their thread about our game last night. It's strange, if I didn't know better, I would swear that they wanted us to lose. They were very unhappy with the play of San Diego St. Maybe they don't know that San Diego St did beat UCLA in the regular season. A team I might add, that is still alive in the NCAA tournament. Unlike them.

Yet look at all the media guys fawning all over UConn and picking them to make a deep run. Based on nothing they did this year. Great to see them out in the 1st round.

Probably based on the fact that UConn has fairly recent runs of being a mediocre team, getting very lucky and winning the entire tournament.

That 2014 team was probably the worst national champion ever. Play that tournament over another 100 times, they probably make the elite 8 less than 5 times.

But during that time they did have a stellar 32-40 run in the AAC. Don't forget that.
I would love to look at their big east record in the few years before that. They really were .500 then, too. But I don't want to short change them, I was, as a Ct resident, very proud of their effort tonight. Gutsy. Gritty.

Maybe not true. We don't know what that dead man did when he was alive.
That's really funny. Maybe TV ted Valentine reffed the game he lost, so it wasn't his fault.

Last edited:
Hurley is just so weak in-game. He really struggles making adjustments on the fly. They had a weak to prepare and looked just as bad as SDSU did. Absolutely clueless