UConn or UofL ??? | Syracusefan.com

UConn or UofL ???

Louisville or UConn

• Total voters

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
As a one on replacement for the Terps.

What's your choice?

The old blood said they would never take a partial member, and while the general "commuter school" stuff has some merit, it is not like UofL degree is toilet paper. They do have a very good Medical Research program and I think one of the best Dental schools. The information is the same you know.

UofL makes $$$. Their athletic department is run very well, they have passionate fans and would travel to a lot of away games in the ACC I think. It really seems like a no brainer to me.

Personally, I would much rather have UConn twisting back to irrelevance ala 1988.

Neither...yet.

But gun to my head, Louisville.

Neither...yet.

But gun to my head, Louisville.
no reason for anyone to ever put a gun near your head. that target would make a sniper marksman of ray charles

We're way past the point of holding either one of these programs back for our benefit, particularly UConn.

We thought we could hold back Rutgers. Wasn't happening.

I hate the Huskies. But I want them in the ACC. Not even close.

Louisville belongs in the Big 12.

Not the ATLANTIC COAST CONFERENCE.

People out there couldn't find the Atlantic Ocean with a map.

As a one on replacement for the Terps.

What's your choice?

The old blood said they would never take a partial member, and while the general "commuter school" stuff has some merit, it is not like UofL degree is toilet paper. They do have a very good Medical Research program and I think one of the best Dental schools. The information is the same you know.

UofL makes $$$. Their athletic department is run very well, they have passionate fans and would travel to a lot of away games in the ACC I think. It really seems like a no brainer to me.

Personally, I would much rather have UConn twisting back to irrelevance ala 1988.

Think long term: it's about affluent markets and institutional fit and coherent geography: UConn is the state University of Conn and could be the key to the New England market that BC is unlikely to be. Combined with BC, SU, Pitt, ND, it could help the ACC gain northeast markets.

The Big 10 could have added UL if they wanted a great BB team. They chose RU instead.

That said: it will be interesting to see what the ACC does.

I would rather see Louisville for competition but Uconn makes more sense. I hate Uconn!

For me U of L over UCONN, not even close. Overall I think it is a good school and I can't stand UCONN. Living in Cincinnati, I'm only a couple of hours away from Louisville.

West Virginia, if in fact no one in the B12 has actually signed the new GOR.

Both are much smarter...gun to head...Louisville but only if everyone signs a GOR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom