UConn Prediction Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Prediction Thread...

The line in this game is an absolute joke. We start really putting it all together this game and win by at least three scores. I'm freaking pumped up. Let's do this. Let's go Orange.

Orange 38
Female dogs 15

P1RE1 - 27
P2RE2 - 13

Also:

Board if we win - Relieved
Board if we lose - Armageddon

Spot on if we lose. This place is going to implode if we don't win this game.

Spot on if we lose. This place is going to implode if we don't win this game.

East Carolina outgained South Carolina 520 to 320 last week and lost by 5. Turnovers and red zone killed them.

I can imagine such a scenario this weekend but hopefully we'll be efficient.

East Carolina outgained South Carolina 520 to 320 last week and lost by 5. Turnovers and red zone killed them.

I can imagine such a scenario this weekend but hopefully we'll be efficient.

Unfortunately I can to. When the board has this much optimism going into a game the results, historically at least have been less then optimal. Hoping this is the game the O hits on all cylinders for 3 quarters + and the D plays like they did versus Colgate. Still it wouldn't surprise me one bit if were in a rock fight midway through the 4th quarter with this team.

Unfortunately I can to. When the board has this much optimism going into a game the results, historically at least have been less then optimal. Hoping this is the game the O hits on all cylinders for 3 quarters + and the D plays like they did versus Colgate. Still it wouldn't surprise me one bit if were in a rock fight midway through the 4th quarter with this team.

Yeah kind of like the USF Game last year with regard to the board. Offense needs to plays best game of the year or the defense just needs to play below average, not worst ever type D...

Syracuse 17
UCONN 21

This one is hard to guess.

Syracuse looked really good on offense and defense against Colgate.

And completely overmatched against UL, and at times, against USF.

To be sure, UConn is better than the Red Raiders and worse than UL and USF.

But are they more like Colgate or USF?

I think right about in the middle between them.

Syracuse 30
UConn 23

I was unaware the board had this much power.

Hey everyone be really pessimistic about my bank account.

;)

I was unaware the board had this much power.

Hey everyone be really pessimistic about my bank account.

;)

LOL I know it plays no actual effect on the game but it seems the last few times there was an overwhelming feeling on the board that SU was in for a good performance we laid an egg. USF last year, Nova two years ago etc. Hopefully tomorrow we can all enjoy a solid win.

LOL I know it plays no actual effect on the game but it seems the last few times there was an overwhelming feeling on the board that SU was in for a good performance we laid an egg. USF last year, Nova two years ago etc. Hopefully tomorrow we can all enjoy a solid win.

just seems that way because we're so bad. but we've never really been upset, so at least anytime we've actually won we've gotten it right lol.

I hear ya. Lol. Sadly, I think it illustrates the gap between how good we'd like to be with how good we've actually have been.

That said, I still think we win :)

UCHusky90 said:
Funny stuff guys, seriously. Honorable mention to Joe Biden/Joe Lieberman. Using a couple large employers... Pratt & Whitney 21 Lockheed Martin 17

Lockheed Martin - 30
Sikorsky - 27

Wait, Lockheed Martin owns Sikorsky now.

Lockheed Martin - 30
Pratt & Whitney - 27

Wait, without the Lockheed Martin's F35 Pratt & Whitney would be hurting. I guess Lockheed is the real winner here.

Meal card 41
Laptops 19

Lots of offensive yards but not many points 21
Few offensive yards but has an experienced D 24

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online