UConn QB | Syracusefan.com

UConn QB

syr02esq

Starter
He was the worst Div 1 QB I have seen in a long, long time. Agree?

Agree. He was missing receivers by 5-10 yards with startling regularity.

Yes, though I find it funny how UCant board actually thinks he's a decent QB and none of the issues were on him tonight. He had some atrocious throws.

To be fair, he may actually have some talent or may be "work in progress", but without an O-Line to at least slow down the defense nobody can be a good QB. That O-Line would have allowed some of us posters to pressure the QB!

To be fair, he may actually have some talent or may be "work in progress", but without an O-Line to at least slow down the defense nobody can be a good QB. That O-Line would have allowed some of us posters to pressure the QB!

HtownOrange, I take it you are in Houston, TX? You ever go to the SU basketball viewing parties?

HtownOrange, I take it you are in Houston, TX? You ever go to the SU basketball viewing parties?

I am in Houston (New Caney to be exact). If you have info on the viewing parties, I may try to make it. I still have kids in school so I have to watch a lot of games after the fact. PM me if you will.

I don't feel sorry for UConn...success came too lucky easy for them too early.

He looked very Tom Savage out there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

P never could recruit a QB, no good QB who likes to throw will ever sign on with him.

I am in Houston (New Caney to be exact). If you have info on the viewing parties, I may try to make it. I still have kids in school so I have to watch a lot of games after the fact. PM me if you will.

New Caney is in the north part of town? I have heard of it and grew up in Dayton, TX. I will PM you. I have a little one as well and can't make them all.

Don McPherson said on SNY that the UConn QB had a good game. I don't know what game he was watching.

New Caney is in the north part of town? I have heard of it and grew up in Dayton, TX. I will PM you. I have a little one as well and can't make them all.

Thanks, I'll look for the PM. I'll try to make some of the

New Caney is at 59 and FM 1485. North of Kingwood, 40-45 minutes from downtown Houston, 25 minutes from The Woodlands. don't blink, you might miss it.

Don McPherson said on SNY that the UConn QB had a good game. I don't know what game he was watching.

From a QB's perspective survival is key. The UConn QB did survive, so it was; therefore, a good game. Similar to a pilot who says any landing you can walk away from is a good landing, any game a QB can walk away from is a good game. With the pressure our D put on him last night, DM must have been thinking along this line. Otherwise, I agree with you, not sure what game he could have been watching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom