UConn roll call | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UConn roll call

When does the parking lot open?
So they are opening the lots earlier this week. 12:00pm for season tickets. 1:00pm for regular passes and tickets.

I really think they want a “noisy” (read: hammered) crowd at 7:00pm.

I live in Cuse and have season tickets...travel to 1-2 games a year.

I'll be in Glastonbury this weekend...about 10 minutes from the stadium...attending my cousins wedding and not the game. The one time I needed a nooner so I could do both!
1662586829259.jpeg

I'm in, bringing 2 others.

Pro tip: Stopping at BT's Smokehouse in Sturbridge, MA for BBQ on the way down. "They have the meats." I realize this is out of the way for people coming from NYS direction.
Alternative: Rein's New York Style Deli is only 15 minutes from the stadium.

I looked at the UConn ticket site today (not the re-sellers), and most of the lower bowl is sold! I expected an empty stadium. In the upper bowl the first dozen rows or so are pretty full.

Last game there featured probably the nicest long TD throw of Eric Dungey's career - it was to AET. I recall an earlier game there when Coach P was UConn's HC and we lost because UConn kept running a HS wildcat play and SU couldn't stop it. Ugggh.

The last 2 NCAA Lax Final Fours were in that stadium.
Stopping at Tree a house?

I assume this would apply to our fans.

Perhaps someone has contacted UConn and received permission to enter earlier for the purpose of tailgating in a designated area.

3:00 P.M.SINGLE GAME TICKET HOLDER PARKING LOTS OPEN

We are going to the private Aero Club (Aircraft) lot 550 Silver Lane

Last edited:
I live 5 minutes from the Rent, so I better be there. Forgot to get in on the FineMess, but so many tickets available and cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom