uconn-st joes | Syracusefan.com

uconn-st joes

upperdeck

Living Legend
anyone notice the over and back call late in the game when st joes had the lead? they never replayed it but it was a killer bad call.. its not often you see it called when the ball never got over on the first pass and was caught over over on the 2nd pass and the refs blew the call on both ends.. why do we have production crews if they dont know enough to show replays of calls like that..

I don't have a dog in the majority of fights, but the reffing and coverage has been horrible. too much emphasis on upsets and not on good basketball

I noticed this call too and almost posted on it. By far the worst call I have seen all year. Yes even worse than CJ's "charge." Just no reason to even think it was over and back. Official just made it up out of thin air.

Yeah, noticed that particular one as well. Very odd call. I thought UConn got a couple favorable calls down the stretch to get to OT. That being said, St. Joes was really weak with the ball late. They couldn't even inbound the ball with Verne yelling for whom to throw it to.

St. Joe's blew it. You have to kill UCant inside. They stopped going inside and just started chucking up bad shots. Go Nova.

St. Joe's blew it. You have to kill UCant inside. They stopped going inside and just started chucking up bad shots. Go Nova.
Especially when their 2 stiffs each had 4 fouls for most of the 2nd half - neither of them ended up fouling out

Especially when their 2 stiffs each had 4 fouls for most of the 2nd half - neither of them ended up fouling out

Kinda like how Thabeet made it 4 OTs before he fouled out...and HE was Thug-beet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom