UConn tix | Syracusefan.com

UConn tix

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Mine came yesterday. If you got yours, what section/row are you in? I am 136 row 14. Wish they were higher.

136, ROW 20

They always do these things backwards. Obviously they did it by donation level. The more you give the lower the row. When in the 1st level, higher is better.

Looks like SU got 134, 135 and 136.

hey guys ...any chance to purchase some tix from the SU allotment? let me know thanks!
Call the box office ASAP--I was told they would mail back the unsold last Friday...maybe they waited (due to the WVU crush of buyers) and are holding off till Monday.

thanks mark! field pass! sounds good...lemme in! may be on the field for the pitt game also...

go cuse!

thanks mark! field pass! sounds good...lemme in! may be on the field for the pitt game also...

go cuse!
If they sent the tix back already...just call UConn and request to get seats in Section 134-136. I paid $35 per tix.

We're Sec 134 Row 21, staying at Ramada Inn.

For Cuse fans staying overnight Saturday, are people going anywhere to watch LSU/Bama?

Mine came yesterday. If you got yours, what section/row are you in? I am 136 row 14. Wish they were higher.
mine are in section 0 row0 if any of you nice folk have an extra let me know

Nevermind just found ticket in 136 row 16 on stubhub. in

SU ran out this week sometime, so just got 3 from Stubhub in 220 row 19. Will be at the tailgate w/ my Dad and little brother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom