Uconn to acc? | Syracusefan.com

Uconn to acc?

Uconn

• Total voters

Husky Fan

Walk On
Would you want us there? Great bb rivalry, I get the recruiting problem but you guys get most of the recruits you want anyway. And sorry if title is misleading lol. Also good luck vs UL!

yes, we need comrades in the acc, even though your fans think we will be effected by the apr, whihc i have news for you, we will not, rock on comrade

We used to be rivals with Niagra. Rivalries come and go.

Too easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It must be pretty nice to have your own catch phrase. If they ever make a talking Marsh doll, I guess we know what it'll say.

(Other than "Why the hell didn't I get an action figure instead of a freaking doll?")

If it's between the ACC or B10 for them, I'd like to see them in the ACC to keep the rivalry going.

But I'd rather just see them in the MAC.

If it's between the ACC or B10 for them, I'd like to see them in the ACC to keep the rivalry going.

But I'd rather just see them in the MAC.
I think they could strike up a real rivalry with Boston University in the America East.

Too easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like I always thought. On the fence again, Marsh. As for me, if UConn doesn't make it to the ACC, I hope we can renew the series in a suitable fashion for out two programs. Perhaps a 3 for 1 deal with the one being at the Hartford Civic Center. Sort of like the deal we would give George Washington.

Like I always thought. On the fence again, Marsh. As for me, if UConn doesn't make it to the ACC, I hope we can renew the series in a suitable fashion for out two programs. Perhaps a 3 for 1 deal with the one being at the Hartford Civic Center. Sort of like the deal we would give George Washington.
Didn't JB mention (correct me if I'm wrong) keeping the games against St.John's and GTown?

It pains me to say this but I would much rather have UCONN or even WVU than Pitt in the ACC with us.

Didn't JB mention (correct me if I'm wrong) keeping the games against St.John's and GTown?
Ya for the NYC/Balt/DC influence..storrs not so much

LIving as I do in CT, it would maintain my easiest away game (to attend). Therefore, I vote yes. Besides I enjoy the banter with all by UConn friends such as ZLS, AlexD, Nuzzi, Hamster, etc.

Would you want us there? Great bb rivalry, I get the recruiting problem but you guys get most of the recruits you want anyway. And sorry if title is misleading lol. Also good luck vs UL!
Who ?

Rivalries are to exciting collegiate sports as oxygen is to life.

It must be pretty nice to have your own catch phrase. If they ever make a talking Marsh doll, I guess we know what it'll say.

(Other than "Why the hell didn't I get an action figure instead of a freaking doll?")
I would buy one of those dolls...LOL

Ya for the NYC/Balt/DC influence..storrs not so much
Oh I know, I'm just saying even tho JB has said he says UConn has been a big rival lately, he hasn't mentioned it as a team they'd keep playing once we leave the BE.

I support having another good basketball program in the ACC, as there aren't many there.

No.

Uconn's lawsuits pissed off ACC schools too much. Half of the ACC would look to leave if Uconn was admitted. Louisville was the correct choice. Uconn should be proud that they are the best college program in New England. And that on the surface it was a close call between them and Lville. But compare UConn hoops to Louisville. One generates the most revenue of any BB program int he new KFC Yum center. And the other couldn't sell out the game against the #1 ranked team in the country that happened to just be Lville.

Not being a dick but if Uconn was the program they think they are how come they couldn't sell out a home game on national TV against the #1 team in the country? Guess they should have played that one in Storrs right? But talking about basketball not even FB do you think ACC teams want to have to play games in Gampel Pavillion since you can't sell out the mall?

Uconn may be the prominant New England program but all that means is you are better than BC. Nothing more nothing less. And being better than Boston College does not mean that ACC teams with already sagging football attendance want you on their home schedule. Sorry but for an ACC team a home game against Uconn has the same drawing power as a 1AA.

Is there a like button that you can hit for all the "hell no" comments at the same time? If not, my thumbs will get sore.

Part of me wants to see UConn in the ACC to continue our great rivalary, part of me (the part of me that reads those boneyards threads) says off.

If it's between UConn and Cincy, I'd much rather have UConn.

But I'm fine with the 14 team ACC as well.

Cheers,
Neil

Personally I'd like the entire UConn athletic department to atrophy and then shrivel up and die.

For me it's really about the incredibly obnoxious and ill-informed UConn fans that I run into every day. You'd think by talking with them that basketball was invented in Storrs by a guy named Calhoun. Drives me nuts. No sense of history.

I think though, that the ACC is really the only logical place for them. Unfortunately for the Huskies though, I think their fate rests with Notre Dame. Until and unless ND goes all in with football to the ACC, the conference doesn't need UConn. If ND does, then UConn is the only logical, geographical fit.

Good luck with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom