Uconn to acc? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Uconn to acc?

Uconn

• Total voters
as much as i like the uconn bball rivalry, i want my football team to have less competition recruiting in the northeast

That ship sailed with lawsuits etc. Always take the high road when possible.

Would you want us there? Great bb rivalry, I get the recruiting problem but you guys get most of the recruits you want anyway. And sorry if title is misleading lol. Also good luck vs UL!
I definitely feel a kinship with UConn as a BE member. I don't enjoy seeing whats happened to them (like I enjoy GTowns fall). UConn deserves better. At this moment I'd say no because theres no spot for them. But if ND comes in full time or the ACC loses another team UConn would be a logical fit and it would be cool to have the ACC really be a 8-8 ACC/BE merger.

Part of me wants to see UConn in the ACC to continue our great rivalary, part of me (the part of me that reads those boneyards threads) says off.

Scotty is right. Head over to the Boneyard and see what those "fans" have to say about us. Why would anybody want those jack&%$ to join the ACC ? Go to the Big 10, SEC, hell anywhere but with us. Rival fan bases like Louisville are fun, not that group.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom