UCONN vs USC | Syracusefan.com

UCONN vs USC

UConn already 8 guys deep ... no AJ.

and Akok isn’t even healthy yet

When Akok comes back, Jackson might be the 10th man.

This is EXACTLY what I said before. AJ committed to UConn at the absolutely wrong time. Gaffney, Coke, Bouknight, Adams and Martin are all ahead of him. You could argue Polley is as well

I'm not even mad. We will be better off with Griffin and Richmond. Jackson's skillset wasn't a fit this year.

UConn already 8 guys deep ... no AJ.

and Akok isn’t even healthy yet

He tore his achilles I think, Uconn board him coming back like this fall but he's not gonna be ready fully until this time next year at least.

Watching the start of the game and Jackson doesn’t even start. I thought playing time was his big issue? Hurley spewing BS again.

Some kids will always fall for that stuff. Its how coach K swoops in around May for a late commit to get a guy us and several other teams are after with every opposing fanbase knowing full well the kid has zero chance of seeing the court at Duke yet they commit and then transfer within a year. You would think at some point people might wise up.

USC looks pretty iffy outside of Mobley and Peterson ... their guard play is horrendous and UConn is really taking advantage

Some kids will always fall for that stuff. Its how coach K swoops in around May for a late commit to get a guy us and several other teams are after with every opposing fanbase knowing full well the kid has zero chance of seeing the court at Duke yet they commit and then transfer within a year. You would think at some point people might wise up.
Tape still hasn’t played lol

USC looks pretty iffy outside of Mobley and Peterson ... their guard play is horrendous and UConn is really taking advantage
USC always seems to have two really good players and no role players.

Agreed, a team with a good defender or a good zone D will give Uconn fits as everything goes through Bouknight, if he struggles there screwed.

Who? Sanogo? Bouknight is a really good player but I don't see another surefire NBA guy on that roster at least not yet.
Yeah right now it’s clearly Bouknight... I can’t name a second

Tape still hasn’t played lol

LOL, whatever he spins these kids would make Rumpelstiltskin jealous. Tape goes through that whole thing and can't get on the court which any non Duke fan would have told him was exactly what was gonna happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom