UCONN!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UCONN!!!

Thought that picking up the ball, passing it yourself, and continuing to dribble is a travel. Must not be!!!
Holy crap, I was at the game and couldn't tell real time, but on replay Napier was abso not fouled on the four pt play AND Napier blatantly passed the ball to himself and traveled just as you say. The reffing in general just continues to be horrendous. I am no fla fan but they got jobbed

Well that would be just peachy by me! I grew up in Connecticut and I can't stand even one molecule of anything that is Uconn Husky. That is the most God forsaken, cheatin', laptop stealin, lucky last second birthday bouncin, Calhoun lyin, underhanded, recruit tamperin', hand check, floppin , APR non-qualifyin' lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut, rag-tag, barely a mid major excuse for a Basketball team on the entire planet.

I can't stand anything that goes their way, EVER!

So, if the stars should line up that we are gifted with the opportunity to put a chicken' chokin' mutha-luvin choke hold on those snaggletoothed cretins... I"M IN!

Thank you very much.
You can say that again!

No offense to the op but can mods add f in the front or delete thread... no place on the forum for uconn!!! as a thread title let alone a post...

That ship sailed a long time ago. This board was birthed from the storz sewer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom