Uconn's | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Uconn's

Winning entertains me.
Oh geez, not this already.
Agreed! Winning is the everything! The rest doesn't really matter in the long run. And losing gets you fired. Ask HCSS...
Just to bang the drum one more time - our fan base is beaten up with ugly football and losing. It's gone on so long I don't believe winning is enough. We need several years of sustained winning that is also fun to watch.

Babers gives us a great chance to have that. Amazing, really. But some people are going to be startled by what that looks like and what the path that gets there does.

Last edited:
Oh geez, not this already.

Just to bang the drum one more time - our fan base is beaten up with ugly football and losing. It's fine on so long I don't believe winning is enough. We need several years of sustained winning that is also fun to watch.

Babers gives us a great chance to have that. Amazing, really. But some people are going to be startled by what that looks like and what the path that gets there does.

Exactly

one of our best teams we had in recent years (2012) was due to great offensive play. We had great QB play and a OC who was creative and wasnt afraid to do something unorthodox like changing the offense a week before the first game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom