22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png
    Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira
  • Light Heavyweight Championship bout:
    22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
    Jon Jones (c) vs.
    Lyoto Machid
    a

As was the case last time, check back here immediately following the televised broadcast for a streaming link to the PPV fights.

really pretty good card of fights...I am excited to see Hominick and the Korean Zombie...should be a battle.

I'm actually looking forward to both the Nog fights. Big Nog rematch with Frank Mir and Lil Nog (coming off 2 losses) against Tito Ortiz (in possibly his last fight).

And I wouldn't underestimate a highly motivated (and former champ) Machida vs. Johnny Bones. This smells like it could be a trap fight for JBJ with him looking ahead to his fight with Rashad Evans.

This is actually a really strong card.

I'm actually looking forward to both the Nog fights. Big Nog rematch with Frank Mir and Lil Nog (coming off 2 losses) against Tito Ortiz (in possibly his last fight).

And I wouldn't underestimate a highly motivated (and former champ) Machida vs. Johnny Bones. This smells like it could be a trap fight for JBJ with him looking ahead to his fight with Rashad Evans.

This is actually a really strong card.

I think this the fight that finally tests Bones' chin, Machida is going to catch him with a big counter punch or a kick and we'll see if Jones can take it. I have a bad feeling though. I hope he can get through it because Evans is going to beat Davis and then the promos for Evans v Jones are going to be AWESOME.

I think this the fight that finally tests Bones' chin, Machida is going to catch him with a big counter punch or a kick and we'll see if Jones can take it. I have a bad feeling though. I hope he can get through it because Evans is going to beat Davis and then the promos for Evans v Jones are going to be AWESOME.

The semi-mains are BLAH. Tito v Lil Nog is going to be a snoozer and really who cares who wins. Mir v Big Nog only matters if Mir wins because then you can build up to Lesnar/Mir III. Zombie/Hominick will be a lot of fun. I'm a big Hominick guy after the Aldo fight.

I think Jones is going to dominate Machida worse then Shogun, its going to be hard for him to overcome Jones' reach advantage.

Machida is a lazy counter-puncher, while he waits for his punch, he'll get pummeled.

• Light Heavyweight bout:
    Tito Ortiz vs.
    Antônio Rogério Nogueira
  • Heavyweight bout:
    Frank Mir vs.
    Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira

What? Anybody else notice the names? These guys brothers or something?

Jones lost round 1 and looks lost in round 2. he could lose this.

EDIT: forget I said that. JBJ looks good

Wow, Jones is sick. He has one or two guys worth fighting at LHW (Evans, Rampage maybe), the possibility of a superfight versus Silva and from there he might as well bulk up and move to heavyweight.

Mir showed some fortitude hanging in after getting his bell rung and then pulling that kimura. I thought he was done.

Just got home, is the Jones fight over?

Wow, Jones is sick. He has one or two guys worth fighting at LHW (Evans, Rampage maybe), the possibility of a superfight versus Silva and from there he might as well bulk up and move to heavyweight.

Mir showed some fortitude hanging in after getting his bell rung and then pulling that kimura. I thought he was done.
I don't watch the sport, but he's already dominated Rampage this year. From what I understand, it's basically Evans, and then up to the heavyweight division.

Just got home, is the Jones fight over?
Bones choked out Machida late in the second round. It was a poor first round for Jones but the choke-out was as impressive as I've seen. He also put a huge gash on Machida's forehead with an elbow in the second round.

Bones choked out Machida late in the second round. It was a poor first round for Jones but the choke-out was as impressive as I've seen. He also put a huge gash on Machida's forehead with an elbow in the second round.

Thanks - saves me the time of waiting for the page to load and find out it's over.

Whats upsetting is that Nog had that fight won, he should have just kept punching and not go for the choke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom