UGA's Spring Uniforms | Syracusefan.com

UGA's Spring Uniforms

Ish88888

All American
Yes, attempting another uniform chat. Not sure what already existing thread this deserves to be part of, thus if it is moved , I understand . These spring game UGA combos of black jerseys, grey pants, and red hats are the bomb . Simple, no 44 degree lines on the shoulder , no piping. Just big bold color and big bold and fun #s. It's a travesty that we can't figure this out and that all of our athletic department decision makers lack a basic SENSE OF STYLE .

Yes, attempting another uniform chat. Not sure what already existing thread this deserves to be part of, thus if it is moved , I understand . These spring game UGA combos of black jerseys, grey pants, and red hats are the bomb . Simple, no 44 degree lines on the shoulder , no piping. Just big bold color and big bold and fun #s. It's a travesty that we can't figure this out and that all of our athletic department decision makers lack a basic SENSE OF STYLE .
All of that and no picture? ;)

One man's...

Ive always thought we would look sharp with the Georgia look. I wouldnt mind grey pants either

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom