Uh-oh in Buffalo... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Uh-oh in Buffalo...

I believe the PC name is lowes motor speedway!

Not anymore, Lowes no longer paying for the naming rights, it's back to Charlotte Motor Speedway...has been for the past couple of years...

That's just a couple miles up the road from me too. I'm on the SC side in Ft Mill.

Well, then you have more than a couple of miles...more like Dewitt to Central Square. :) I used to live near Concord Mills Mall, approx. 5-6 miles from the track...now living in Union County...

I used to live off of popular tent rd. I guess I didn't realize that lowe's stopped being sponsor. I have to admit that I'm not a big NASCAR guy.

runaway_train_derailed_thread_soul_asylum.jpg

Soul asylum?
Saw this in a 50 page thread on the Houston board at TOS and wanted to find a fit to use it before it went away. Coincidentally, I saw Soul Asylum in a bar in Buffalo back in the day. Good show.

On that Houston thread... supposedly there's an annoucement on conference affiliation today, speculation is either B12 or ACC. But the rumor is sketchy and the thread has degenerated into scantilly-clad pictures and gifs (Mark's "niece" and Kate Upton make several appearances), etc. . I recommend checking it out.

I used to live off of popular tent rd. I guess I didn't realize that lowe's stopped being sponsor. I have to admit that I'm not a big NASCAR guy.
Yeah, it had be brutal for those two race weekends without being a fan in that part of town. I have a HS buddy who lives off of Poplar Tent now. He's not a NASCAR fan either. We've been in CLT a few yrs now and I do not have a strong desire to go. My 4yr old boy on the other hand...

Yeah, it had be brutal for those two race weekends without being a fan in that part of town. I have a HS buddy who lives off of Poplar Tent now. He's not a NASCAR fan either. We've been in CLT a few yrs now and I do not have a strong desire to go. My 4yr old boy on the other hand...

I'm not a fan but I went to a race in 2001 or so and the people watching is the best. Plus you can bring in your own cooler and they don't care whats in there so needless to say we had fun anyways. If you have your boy I would suggest the all star race or the October race. They are shorter and both are on saturday night as opposed to the Coca cola 600 on sunday night.