Uh oh, Little Brother is not happy that Syracuse is winning | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Uh oh, Little Brother is not happy that Syracuse is winning

Honestly I think the thing that bothers me the most about the dilusional UConn fans (other than the complete classlessness of the UConn fans I've run into at MSG and the Rent) is reading those idiots talking about how we lucked into an easy draw in 2003...then act like they beat a bunch of #1 & #2 seeds when they legitimately lucked into 2011.

If there is justice, 59 years of mediocrity would almost even out 2011 - provided their fans finally acknowledge how friggin' lucky they got that year and drop the b!tching about Albany in '03.

I love how they try to talk themselves into believing that they are ok as a program and all is well.

Makes me smile knowing the truth

I used to enjoy bantering with them and seeing them get all worked up. In fact, I think I'm still banned over there! (I think that dork Fishy banned me) And I couldn't care less, as I have no interest in bantering with fans of that scrubby little mid major anymore. In a matter of 2-3 years, no Cuse fans will even bring them up anymore.

Have to love the comments about the NCAA tournament.
Here's the thing. They've had 3 Titles. Ask me in 1983 if I saw 3 Titles from them in the next 25 yrs. I get it, great job. Thing is, now, you suck. And you are probably going to continue to suck until you improve your current situation. Which is unlikely. Thats the facts, and I didn't even have to get into how douchie everybody connected to your program is.

No wonder they bristle at the thought of our present and future looking so incredibly bright.

I have actually come across posts on that site indicating that Cuse fans "know" the future is bleak with the imminent JB retirement, and that we are actually jealous of their "bright future" with Ollie at the helm! You can't make this stuff up.

This really goes to show you how delusional they are, and how much of a blow it was to their fragile psyche that, despite all their accomplishments, no legitimate conference had any interest in them. Now they are left to rot in a watered down Conference USA, to become the next UMASS at best (actually UMASS is ranked, so I apologize to UMASS, that was unfair).

In no time at all, that program has become complete irrelevant on a national scale. And these next two years are really all they have going for them to salvage any type of respect (eating off of Calhoun's leftovers). As their pathetic conference gets worse, as recruits shun them, and as they no longer will be in the national discussion - they will fade away completely and simply be a topic for the history books (ala University of San Francisco).

AND I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

Cowtown said:
Proverbs, 16:18. Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

Which fan base are you addressing?

My favorite thing from that thread is that be of the biggest critics of Syracuse has the handle "bigeastconf." He probably should change that to whatever garbage conference UConn is in now.

Lastly--and most importantly--I hope that everybody remembers this thread of theirs the next time anybody posts that we should feel sorry for them, or that their fanbase is comprised of "good guys."

Pieces of , the whole lot of 'em.

We're not related to those people.

The Boneyard and Syracusefan share a server, and use the same script. Other than my involvement, that's it. And my involvement has been limited to technology. I've deleted less than a 1/2 dozen posts in the past 2 1/2 years (none dealing with UConn), and have banned fewer than a 1/2 dozen people (none because of what they've said about UConn).

I've used the advertising income to pay the bills, support various Syracuse related causes, and to help pay down the massive legal fees accumulated during the 2005/2006 lawsuit.

Sorry - I didn't mean to hijack the thread, but based on a few email I've received recently, I felt this needed to be said.

Last edited:
The Boneyard and Syracusefan share a server, and use the same script. Other than my involvement, that's it. And my involvement has been limited to technology. I've deleted less than a 1/2 dozen posts in the past 2 1/2 years (none dealing with UConn), and have banned fewer than a 1/2 dozen people (none because of what they've said about UConn).

I've used the advertising income to pay the bills, support various Syracuse related causes, and to help pay down the massive legal fees accumulated during the 2005/2006 lawsuit.

Sorry - I didn't mean to hijack the thread, but based on a few email I've received recently, I felt this needed to be said.

Lawsuit?

Slam UConn all you want but they have quality wins against the likes of Ohio State, Duke at Cameron Indoor, Cincy and Baylor of the road to end a 69 game home winning streak.

Of course we had to breed their star player in Cicero for 18 years.

Oh wait, you're talking about the men?;)

here's the thing with a lot of UConn fans: They have always measured themselves vis a vis Syracuse; even with 3 titles, they still measure themselves against Syracuse. Having a 3 to 1 lead is incredibly important to them, and they are terrified of SU ever closing the gap, let alone catching up or passing them. They have to belittle out chances; they are like little children afraid of the boogeyman. Only in their case, the boogeyman is real.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom