Uhh we got a game tonite | Syracusefan.com

Uhh we got a game tonite

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Even though it's not on tv for me. Or the Saturday game. What a joke.

Any wake scouting report??? These are must win games, can't lose any home games to lesser teams.

Yea. This is a must win for Manning to show he's no Bz. They play 3 Fr and a couple of Jrs. Improving by the week. Lost last week to #2 Duke by just 8 pts. Will be tough.

Game is on ESPN3, so you will get it, unless blacked out in your area.

Another big game because EVERY game is a big game.

Wake will surely be obsessing over Cooney, so I'm looking for us to feed the post early and often. Let Christmas go to work and have Roberson, G and BJ crash the glass. In the comfortable confines of the Dome, I think we win by 10 or more.

Even though it's not on tv for me. Or the Saturday game. What a joke.

Any wake scouting report??? These are must win games, can't lose any home games to lesser teams.

It is a joke.
It would be logical to think that "New York's College Team" would find a TV outlet in the NYC market (ESPN3 nothwithstanding).
Part of the abandonment of the NYC/NJ fan base.

At least there's a radio outlet for the ACC games.

http://.com/su-vs-wake-battle-for-the-transitive-title/

Jeff did a great job breaking it down. Defending Wake in transition and then in the middle of the paint from the FT in is where Devin Thomas likes to operate. Rak will need to be really careful and also work to get Thomas in foul trouble on the other end. DT is not much of a defender from what I have seen. We will get 40 minutes of effort from Manning's squad no doubt so no lead will be safe.

I'm curious to see how Patterson does tonight. I've never been a fan and have always thought he was a MAC level talent, but Sunday was his best all around game as an SU player and he's going to be called on to step things up with Chris out. He made a couple of nice passes and he seems to have at least a yellow light when it comes to taking threes; would like to see him take at least 3 triples again, even if he doesn't make them. of course it would be a lot cooler if he did

I'm curious to see how Patterson does tonight. I've never been a fan and have always thought he was a MAC level talent, but Sunday was his best all around game as an SU player and he's going to be called on to step things up with Chris out. He made a couple of nice passes and he seems to have at least a yellow light when it comes to taking threes; would like to see him take at least 3 triples again, even if he doesn't make them. of course it would be a lot cooler if he did

Considering how many times we have seen MAC level players go apecrap from 3 or have a great game his high energy occassionally good play can still help us I think. Great attitude as well. That and while he gets a little mookie in him after making his first 3, he at least quits chucking soon enough.

MONSTER Ranger game tonight.

Not sure if warrants coverage on 4 MSGs...but whatever.

New Yorks only winning team...

It is a joke.
Part of the abandonment of the NYC/NJ fan base.

I'm not sure if you are being serious or not, but since moving to the ACC, my Syracuse basketball game attendance has dropped from about 5 games per year to about 1 or 2.

I liked going to the Rutgers, Seton Hall, villanova (went this year) away games. They were always super cheap and easy to get tickets for. Now, I have to pay out the ass to watch SU play at the Garden for the 1 maybe 2 times they play there.

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

I'm not so sure I agree completely about Buss's talent level being MAC but his overall game other than hustle until Sunday makes it hard to argue.

I'm not sure if you are being serious or not, but since moving to the ACC, my Syracuse basketball game attendance has dropped from about 5 games per year to about 1 or 2.

I liked going to the Rutgers, Seton Hall, villanova (went this year) away games. They were always super cheap and easy to get tickets for. Now, I have to pay out the ass to watch SU play at the Garden for the 1 maybe 2 times they play there.

yup. nyc folk got royally screwed with the acc move. less games to attend in the area, and less games on tv.

Completely serious.
Same with me for actually going to games.
I'm lucky to make one game at the Garden.

TV? Now it's generally reserved for the big games.
I'm forced to listen to the radio.
It's like being back in the 70's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom