UL with hangover game agin VU | Syracusefan.com

UL with hangover game agin VU

Actually, I'm rooting for the Ville. If they lose tonight, it might mean that our victory against them on Saturday is less significant than we thought it was. GOD FORBID!

Actually, I'm rooting for the Ville. If they lose tonight, it might mean that our victory against them on Saturday is less significant than we thought it was. GOD FORBID!

Agreed but perhaps some of their fans will see the start to this game and realize that they aren't some all powered super talented team that can only beat themsleves. They are very good but with James we are more talented than them IMO.

Ville down 2 at the half.

we NEED lville to win this game.

the big east is as down as it has been in prob more than 20 years. we need another legit top 5 team.

we NEED lville to win this game.

the big east is as down as it has been in prob more than 20 years. we need another legit top 5 team.

who cares. all we care about is getting a 1 seed, to do that we need to win the big east. a louisville loss puts us in the drivers seat for that.

lousiville fans were so freakin cocky going into our game, mostly based off a dominant 2nd half against uconn...the same uconn with 1 of the worst frontlines in the country. there was a thread comparing them to '96 kentucky and how they need to beat every team by 20+ like that team did LOL

I mean I'm glad the ncaa got the memo that they needed to stop calling a charge on every flop but exactly how out of control do you need to be to get called for a charge this year?

Ouch! Behanan got stuffed . . . . . . . can't believe they called that a foul.

I see the white kid on Nova is still passing up open 3's in rhythm & taking a half step inside the arc. Keep it up for 1 more game please!

Louisville just had a bad game against us though. they should have won by 100 points and Siva is the best PG in the nation.

Ville just can't make a FT...50%

Are they going to blame this one on the refs too?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Every time we have what seems like a good win... the losing team seems to lose their next game to a really bad team... therefore marginalizing our win.

Every time we have what seems like a good win... the losing team seems to lose their next game to a really bad team... therefore marginalizing our win.

We already got our bounce from the ville win. Now we need to be in the drivers seat for the BE.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

A Louisville loss can only help our shot at the final out right Big East regular season title. Besides as the number 3 team in the country Syracuse only needs to take care of its own business for that number one seed.

It pads our lead in the league, though. It goes from 0 to 2 games in three days. Not bad.

I'd love a 2 game edge on the loss column to EVERY team already (except Marquette)

Lville is all out of sorts . . . . . . . .we gutted them and they haven't recovered.

Siva is keeping them in it. Too bad butterfinger Behanan fumbled away an easy layup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom