UL with hangover game agin VU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UL with hangover game agin VU

Smith and Behannon are the ones that killed them tonight.

Cant wait to heat the excuses in Pitino's press conference tonight

I think beating them put a huge dent in their swagger and moxie overall as a team. On the bright side atleast now it makes the game on Saturday a little more interesting and possibly more impressive if we get a big win.

now lets go back to nova and smoke them in their place- smack them back down and sit up top at 7-0

just proves what a great win yesterday was, that game on saturday took alot out of both teams.

Every time we have what seems like a good win... the losing team seems to lose their next game to a really bad team... therefore marginalizing our win.

Its uncanny...

This might be to our benefit on Saturday.

And gives me hope that we can sweep Louisville.

SNY just said Nova 4-1 against the Cards at Wells Fargo.

Cheers,
Neil

Russdiculous!
uploadfromtaptalk1358911256669.jpg

And it just goes to show you, ANY road win in the big east is a good win.

That being said, I think rankings 3-10 are wide open in the big east.

watching the acc look like the a-10 makes me sad to see the big east be breaking apart.. the joy of possibly dumping nova twice, the ville, cincy, pitt and nd in a six game tear .. dont see how doing that to an fsu-vtech-clemson unc and miami could ever feel the same

watching the acc look like the a-10 makes me sad to see the big east be breaking apart.. the joy of possibly dumping nova twice, the ville, cincy, pitt and nd in a six game tear .. dont see how doing that to an fsu-vtech-clemson unc and miami could ever feel the same

Yeah, but in two years it will be the likes the ville, nc state, pitt, nd, and duke.

It'll be fine.

Cheers,
Neil

Well it will make it a hell of a lot easier to get wins...

The Lville board is crazy right now. . . . . . . guess they found out the hard way since they became #1 that they aren't the best team.

This might be to our benefit on Saturday.

And gives me hope that we can sweep Louisville.

Going by the history of college basketball, whenever a below average team like Nova has a game like this they almost always stink up the joint the next game, id be shocked if SU didnt roll by 10+

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom