Ummm, excuse me...? | Syracusefan.com

Ummm, excuse me...?

Orange87

2nd String
Amidst all of the opinions flying around regarding these new controversal uniforms I had yet to see a picture of the back with both numbers and names...

Now that I have, I change my vote from 'Eh' to 'STRONGLY DISLIKE'.

SU.jpg

Name below number? Sorry, not a fan.

neither do i ...however; long time yankee fan that believes names do not belong on team uni...anywhere

Amidst all of the opinions flying around regarding these new controversal uniforms I had yet to see a picture of the back with both numbers and names...

SU.jpg

Good lord, it reminds me of the lax unis. Not a fan.

SU.jpg

If you look real close you can see a georgtown hoya bulldog screened in.

I think they're saving the top space for 'GEORGETOWN SUCKS'

If they were going to be consistent with the nickname thing ('CUSE) then the #11 jersey should have a name of SCOOP on the back. Along with FAB, DIRTY, etc..

Wow. So now when Southerland takes his customary nervous dump at halftime and forgets to hike up his uni, he'll officially earn the nickname "Dirty South." Geez, talk about name dropping.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I actually like them. The back is a little weird though. Just replace the star with a little stop sign and they look like Canadian youth hockey jerseys.

How about using a different color other than grey... I know it's asking a lot but I'm not sure those names will be visible.

got to love all these uni threads, really shows you the age of various posters on this board

If they were going to be consistent with the nickname thing ('CUSE) then the #11 jersey should have a name of SCOOP on the back. Along with FAB, DIRTY, etc..
Don't be absurd. "Thickburger" wouldn't fit very well on the back of a jersey, once you add the numerous exclamation points.

They need more gray. Nike has to solve this problem ASAP - how do you get MORE gray into uniforms?

I like the design, just don't like the Grey. I absolutely love the "cuse" on the front and I like the Name beneath the number on the back...just wish the name were in a color other than Grey. If you substitute "Blue" for the grey...and put the name on the back in orange or white...they would be freaking awesome.

The name has to go below the number so that the National Championship star is visible. I was wondering how they were going to solve this particluar issue. Name below the number...

One thing to note, if you really pay attention there are least 4 or 5 different versions of this uniform that have been pictured. Some must be of preliminary designs or the design isn't completely finalized yet. Just a few we have seen are: white numbers, gray numbers with no outline, gray numbers with orange outline, white Cuse, gray Cuse, gray front text with white back text, gray numbers on both front and back (with orange outlines), no name on back, name below number on back, gray S on shorts, white S on shorts, etc. Maybe even others, I haven't studied them closely to tell subtle differences.

The name has to go below the number so that the National Championship star is visible. I was wondering how they were going to solve this particluar issue. Name below the number...

One thing to note, if you really pay attention there are least 4 or 5 different versions of this uniform that have been pictured. Some must be of preliminary designs or the design isn't completely finalized yet. Just a few we have seen are: white numbers, gray numbers with no outline, gray numbers with orange outline, white Cuse, gray Cuse, gray front text with white back text, gray numbers on both front and back (with orange outlines), no name on back, name below number on back, gray S on shorts, white S on shorts, etc. Maybe even others, I haven't studied them closely to tell subtle differences.
The white/grey issue with the lettering is just lighting. They are silver, and the pictures are just different angles, and the lighting reflections make them look more white in some cases.

anyone going to see that new liam neeson thriller opening saturday???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom