Ummm... | Syracusefan.com

Ummm...

HeaterCuse22

All Conference
While not nearly as connected as many here I post this with hopes to just clarify something.

Out at dinner this evening for business. There were a few folks that lets say have some connection to SU. Sounded to me like there was better than a 50% TGD is also on the market and could likely be gone. Just saying I heard it, not saying its valid. I will leave that for some others here. Please tell me that these gentlemen were off base.

While not nearly as connected as many here I post this with hopes to just clarify something.

Out at dinner this evening for business. There were a few folks that lets say have some connection to SU. Sounded to me like there was better than a 50% TGD is also on the market and could likely be gone. Just saying I heard it, not saying its valid. I will leave that for some others here. Please tell me that these gentlemen were off base.
Sure. Why not? The only thing better than losing your HC one month before LOI day is to not have an AD in place to hire a replacement.

Boeheim takes ad job already working on keeping football coach. Totally makes sense

Sure. Why not? The only thing better than losing your HC one month before LOI day is to not have an AD in place to hire a replacement.

at least we're not UConn

As long as its not a lateral move I have no problems with Dr Gross moving on. Boeheim as AD is the correct move and it will get Hop into the job a year or two early.

I like Gross but noone knows if he can duplicate the Marrone hire. Lets all hope Marrone doesn't get offered any of these jobs. I doubt he does I think he'll be 4th/5th choice for most of them and will need a perfect storm of guys turning down certain ones to get an offer.

He has been on the market from day one.
I'm sure TGD has kept his USC luggage close by waiting for which he hopes is that inevitable phone call.

sfb_080902_fo_darylgross.jpg

Boeheim as AD is the correct move and it will get Hop into the job a year or two early.

Well that would be interesting. One would have to imagine fund raising would be much improved from day 1.

Chancy did give TGD a big hug at the game last night - is that common? Never paid attention before.

Makes perfect sense for TGD to put some feelers out with a pending regime change. Never know what the working conditions will be or if the powers that be will want to replace him (not sure if Pres has sole/any authority to fire him or how the BOT is involved). Doesn't necessarily mean he's gone, but that's where the rumours would go once word got out. But if he found a tempting opportunity, you never know.

I said in another thread that I would not expect him to be here when Cantor leaves

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

He has been on the market from day one.

And yet he has been here for eight years and has done a ton to build revenues and performance track record across the board in sports.

You are a clown.

And yet he has been here for eight years and has done a ton to build revenues and performance track record across the board in sports.

You are a clown.
You didnt understand my post. I like Doctor Gross and have met with him a few times. Actually just wrote to him. He has always been on the market because he is well respected not because he has been seeking a new job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom