Ump, catcher & NYY's bench missed CWS runner miss home | Syracusefan.com

Ump, catcher & NYY's bench missed CWS runner miss home

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
1st run of the game by Alejandro De Aza

What else do they have to do but watch that play closely. The ump singled safe when ADA's foot was 2 inches adjacent to the front of the plate. Incompetance just keeps on keeping on. Salaries can approach $400,000 with seniority and we get calls like that!

i have had two kids miss home this BR season, appealed both calls, was told both times by the umps, what was i thinking appealing a kid missing home.. i told both umps i appealed it because the kid didn't touch home. And I also told them I knew i would loose the appeal because they were out of position and not paying attention.. but with 1-2 umps those missed calls are not surprising . I would settle for umps getting the rules right let alone judgement calls correct.. I have been threatened to be tossed out of almost every game this summer because the umps blew rules and are not happy when I try to get them to correct the call.

i have had two kids miss home this BR season, appealed both calls, was told both times by the umps, what was i thinking appealing a kid missing home.. i told both umps i appealed it because the kid didn't touch home. And I also told them I knew i would loose the appeal because they were out of position and not paying attention.. but with 1-2 umps those missed calls are not surprising . I would settle for umps getting the rules right let alone judgement calls correct.. I have been threatened to be tossed out of almost every game this summer because the umps blew rules and are not happy when I try to get them to correct the call.

At the end of the year give all the umpires each a ribbon, that should make it ok for all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom