UNC basketball team SAT scores | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UNC basketball team SAT scores

You have all the answers don't you. So you claim the N&O made up the quotes from other people? Has Williams taken her up on her challenge? Why do multiple articles say the data is from 2004-2012 and you say it was a 2008 thesis? So many questions.

I seem to recall a bunch of media articles linking Syracuse to child abuse, and then another article last year (or was it the year before) stating that Syracuse was in them midst of an NCAA scandal because it had violated just about every rule imaginable. Turns out none of that was true. Can't exactly trust some of the media when it comes to stuff like this-you know this. If a writer or a paper has an axe to grind, they'll grind it, facts be damned. The N&O is one such publication.

The dates are what I was trying to tell you...she is basing her allegations off of her 2009 thesis. Interesting how she could tell in 2009 that x percentage of students in 2012 could read at an 8th-grade level.

I seem to recall a bunch of media articles linking Syracuse to child abuse, and then another article last year (or was it the year before) stating that Syracuse was in them midst of an NCAA scandal because it had violated just about every rule imaginable. Turns out none of that was true. Can't exactly trust some of the media when it comes to stuff like this-you know this. If a writer or a paper has an axe to grind, they'll grind it, facts be damned. The N&O is one such publication.

The dates are what I was trying to tell you...she is basing her allegations off of her 2009 thesis. Interesting how she could tell in 2009 that x percentage of students in 2012 could read at an 8th-grade level.

Nice try at deflection. Still no anders to a single question from any of the posts.

I once asked an NC State fan how to spell "SAT" and he answered "12." True story, as far as you know.

I see a lot of talk about this information coming from a "tutor", but isn't it Willingham, the former full-time academic advisor/staff member in UNC Athletics that is providing the information? This isn't some grad student making claims is it?