UNC Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread...

SU might sneak into the big dance after all.

This forum used to talk about how the ACC tourney's purpose was to ensure all its members getting into the tourney by improving RPI. I don't know how that is still working, but today the teams that needed most to win for the tourney got their wins. It served its purpose.

We dont have room to talk but man has ND under-performed the last two years in the clutch. back to back first round losses in the ACC tourney.

We dont have room to talk but man has ND under-performed the last two years in the clutch. back to back first round losses in the ACC tourney.
I'd take a first round ACC tourney loss if it meant making it to the Final Four with a chance to win a National Championship

Notre Dame just lost out on its easy first round game. Denver and Brown seem headed for the top two seeds. Possibly Maryland if the selection committee screws up --again.

Huge goal

i think that split dodge by donahue was the play of the game.unc was starting to roll on man-ups (4-4) and that horrendous backup call. very pleased by the play of molloy and ben williams. those were some epic clampdown scrums midfield. and i also liked seeing all the tic tac toe passing inside for the porch step goals. great overall effort but a special kudos to short stick grimm. he just slides and plays so smart. let's go get the dukies sunday!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom