UNC going down | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UNC going down

I hate when they just pull up on what's obviously going to be a contested three. Why?

Arkansas dribbled the air out of the ball and got a horrid shot for 3 straight possessions and missed 2 FTs. Refs had nothing to do with that.

Arkansas couldn't handle the last 3 minutes and being in a spot to win.

Roy is horrible. He had 4 fouls to give with 30 seconds left and failed to take advantage.

Well that was the worst offense I've seen run all year. And I'm a Syracuse fan.

"UNC going down"

You jinxed Arkansas.

3 atrocious possessions by Arkansas in a row

Turned it on just in time for this. Was that real life? Awful rushed airball with expiring shot clock, give up an easy dunk, awful airball with expiring shot clock II, Lol Refs charge/travel sequence, and finally another God awful possession bailed out by obvious make up call but missed FT's. Nice end game there Mike. Good job in the time out.

Roy is horrible. He had 4 fouls to give with 30 seconds left and failed to take advantage.

Huh? They closed the game on a 12-0 run. Arkansas couldn't even function offensively at that point.

Huh? They closed the game on a 12-0 run. Arkansas couldn't even function offensively at that point.
Has nothing to do with it. They were up 3 (maybe 4) with 30 seconds and Arkansas ball. Four fouls to give. Foul every time they started to drive or starting to set up for a 3. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Game over. His team had no clue they had fouls to give.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom