UNC Kickoff 12:20 on Raycom | Syracusefan.com

UNC Kickoff 12:20 on Raycom

Not going to help

its family weekend thats a good spot.. students probably wouldnt be coming anyway unless they are with family. it allows for a game and dinner plans.

families dont want late games and have to eat at 9 or 3.

its family weekend thats a good spot.. students probably wouldnt be coming anyway unless they are with family. it allows for a game and dinner plans.

Good point

Isn't it Homecoming? Or whatever we call it now.

And NC State is Parents Weekend? Or whatever we call it now.

And why can't we call things what we used to call them?

Who's in charge of taking the picture of Dino's eye roll when he looks at the upper deck as he comes out of the tunnel.

Maybe the blinding yellow at Pitt (and our loss) will have him soften a bit for UNC's tunnel glare.

Who's in charge of taking the picture of Dino's eye roll when he looks at the upper deck as he comes out of the tunnel.

Maybe the blinding yellow at Pitt (and our loss) will have him soften a bit for UNC's tunnel glare.

100% this. I am in full support of this team and staff, but if you want the excitement to continue and the fans to come control what you can and win that game.

Wake @ Florida State, 3:30 ESPN2. lol.

Not quite back yet.

Shades all the way

dino.png

Dino should be more concerned about his run D than the silver in the dome. We’ve been watching the same 60 yard td runs for over a decade, our faith was obliterated.

Pretty sure they are still being called those things.

Pretty sure they are still being called those things.

Looks like you're right, for some reason I thought they stopped using the word homecoming at one point. But I'm wrong.

Parents weekend is Family weekend, tomayto tomahto I guess. The siblings must have complained.

It is homecoming weekend which pretty much ruins the donor and Orange Central tailgates which will now have to start at 9:00 a.m. instead of enjoying the afternoon in the quad. Hate this start time but after the way we played Saturday I guess we deserve it.

we have a good shot at later kickoff vs nc state

Last edited:
It is homecoming weekend which pretty much ruins the donor and Orange Central tailgates which will now have to start at 9:00 a.m. instead of enjoying the afternoon in the quad. Hate this start time but after the way we played Saturday I guess we deserve it.

satursday result likely had little to no bearing on the 1220 start

satursday result likely had little to no bearing on the 1220 start

Disagree. Ranked for the first time in forever Syracuse, who’s getting talked about has a chance at that 3:30 over Wake who was destroyed and 200 yard FSU who couldn’t finish against Miami.

We saw last year that bad FSU gets bumped to Raycom 12:20’s.

i can't get used to calling you lgbtqbert

UNC is homecoming.
NC State is parents weekend.

this QB was the guy they thought would be the starter but he only played 1 game since he got suspended. so the kid that beat Pitt will be throwing for 300 against us

Looks like you're right, for some reason I thought they stopped using the word homecoming at one point. But I'm wrong.

Parents weekend is Family weekend, tomayto tomahto I guess. The siblings must have complained.
Orange Central Weekend

We offended the grads who had apartments and hadn’t bought their 1st home yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom