UNC Kickoff 12:20 on Raycom | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Kickoff 12:20 on Raycom

So all the tools who show up at the Dome when UNC b-ball comes to town in the winter will be there Saturday right? Because those goofs totally don’t root for Florida or USC or Michigan or something in football right?

Raycom pulled the plug after the rain delay going to their regularly scheduled programming. Total crap.

Raycom pulled the plug after the rain delay going to their regularly scheduled programming. Total crap.

Not in DC. I had to leave for kid stuff, so I had to record about 8 straight episodes of Judge Judy (per the Fios Guide). When I got home, the first few episodes were still our game. It went right to the awful end.

In hindsight, I'd have rather watched the upper class drama unfold in her courtroom.

Last edited:
Disagree. Ranked for the first time in forever Syracuse, who’s getting talked about has a chance at that 3:30 over Wake who was destroyed and 200 yard FSU who couldn’t finish against Miami.

We saw last year that bad FSU gets bumped to Raycom 12:20’s.

True, 5-1 and possibly ranked and we snatch that 330 spot on the duece.

i family in fl did not get the last part of the game shown.. after the result they didnt really miss much

I saw the whole thing in Knoxville. That was probably a decision made by the local network.

So are you saying this game just got harder to win since they’re going to run the ball more now?
Well he was a crap thrower, so maybe one of their Frosh QBs is confident in his arm? Let's hope we can start forcing teams to throw early and let the secondary do its thing.

I love a morning tailgate. Golf and football, the two instances where it's ok to start drinking at 8am!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom