UNC Tailgate/Tix Oct 7th | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Tailgate/Tix Oct 7th

I purchased 108 tickets in Section 111, Rows AA to FF (mid level in section). $42 per ticket. These tickets are $65 at the regular price. I have about 4-6 extra tickets. If you have a fence sitter I might be able to help.

Unfortunately we will be on the sideline near the goal line. We do control a huge block and will have like 12 aisle seats. The huge block was our biggest problem...we are essentially sitting in a visitor section like seat now since most lower sections on the visitor side were mostly filled. I kept us in the lower bowl because the upper deck normally receives the largest amount of complaints due to height and stair pitch. If we moved to the upper deck our only option was similar seats at the goal line and only saving $7 per ticket. I didn't like that option.

So I overpromised we would get better seats than SU at a lower cost...they are the same as what SU will sell but at the other goal line but our seats are $23 cheaper per ticket. We also will have flexibility to adjust groups. If your group loses a person or grows a pair for example I should be able to accommodate these requests to a point. So all in all we did okay...we can't always get UConn seats on the 45 yard line. :)

These will be digital tickets. If this freaks you out, call me. I have an option that might assuage your tech phobia.

Last edited:
Great response with getting the money sent in. You'll are awesome.

Still waiting on parking to open up for prepaid buying.

All 108 have been allocated. I have one person on the weight list for 2 tix (Nunesmagician)

We have 2 tix with tailgates become available

$118 for 2 tix and 2 tailgates with craft and domestic beer, hard seltzer and non-alcoholic drinks

I may be able to come down for this game. I was looking at how to get down and it's a short drive from the airport and the flight itself is cheap if I book soon. Just need to find somewhere to stay that weekend.

I may be able to come down for this game. I was looking at how to get down and it's a short drive from the airport and the flight itself is cheap if I book soon. Just need to find somewhere to stay that weekend.
Stay out by the RDU airport

I'm staying at Comfort Suites on Page Rd in Durham

Shoot me a PM if you need a ticket...I expect to have some available

Stay out by the RDU airport

I'm staying at Comfort Suites on Page Rd in Durham

Shoot me a PM if you need a ticket...I expect to have some available
I'll make note of this.

I am at the holiday inn express in durham. Getting in friday, if you guys have plans friday night let us crash them!

I'm going to limit this to 50 tix. I have some travel logistical issues and need to keep it small...I'm working on a lot but expect around a mile walk. I'm trying to stay away from shuttles.

Sign up in thread below. I'll expect a commitment and payment by around July 1st.

TexanMark/Orangello 2
Cuseregular Clan 12?
JRHeeter 2
Cuseguy/SUBarney 2-4?
Is is to late to sign up for 4 people, 1 car for the October 7th tailgate?

Is is to late to sign up for 4 people, 1 car for the October 7th tailgate?
We are at capacity. I sent you a private message. Look at top of your screen and look for an orange 1 above the letter icon. Click on it.

We are at capacity. I sent you a private message. Look at top of your screen and look for an orange 1 above the letter icon. Click on it.
Thanks, I just saw that. We are in the middle of moving to NC from NY and have been crazy busy!

Thanks, I just saw that. We are in the middle of moving to NC from NY and have been crazy busy!
I'm still full...sending out tix in a few days. I literally could have sold 200 tix vs 114.

Looking forward to UNC... Wish I could stay down there.. I'm in SC for a wedding during the Clemson game weekend to the 2nd in Clemson (ironic) and turn around driving back down.

Hi everyone, we are late with organizing but we have a solid group of nine people who want to join you all in the Manning lot, and if possible for your barbecue. If there's any chance to get a perking pass without going to the resale sites I'm all ears. Thank you!

Hi everyone, we are late with organizing but we have a solid group of nine people who want to join you all in the Manning lot, and if possible for your barbecue. If there's any chance to get a perking pass without going to the resale sites I'm all ears. Thank you!
Sorry...we are actually about 20 above what I wanted to support. I can't help as we are over capacity.

I suggest ordering food from here at a convenient Publix

Get your parking asap at South Chiller Lot

Best in the future: sign up with intent in the Spring...as time goes on refine your numbers. By late June or so you should firm up nums. I usually buy 5-10 extras. Sometimes like UNC...I made some extra tix purchases if your group grows.

I give everyone warning when I expect you to honor your numbers. (early July). I usually have great success finding buyers if you have to cancel after buy date.

Hello all, anyone wishing to meet up on the Friday night 10/6 if your down there early? I know a few are including myself are staying in the Raleigh Research Triangle area and found a few bar/taproom/biergarten type places that look interesting.

Aaron

Hello all, anyone wishing to meet up on the Friday night 10/6 if your down there early? I know a few are including myself are staying in the Raleigh Research Triangle area and found a few bar/taproom/biergarten type places that look interesting.

Aaron
I have to pick up Orangello at the airport around 6:30. We are going to an Irish Place near the airport. Will that work?

I have to pick up Orangello at the airport around 6:30. We are going to an Irish Place near the airport. Will that work?
Sounds a bit Irish!. Sounds good to me too! Anyone else?