UNC-UVA game | Syracusefan.com

UNC-UVA game

Alsacs

Living Legend
UNC looks like they don't even care about this game.
I know Roy goes deep into his bench but he is sitting his starters for a long time. He is playing his deep bench and doesn't care.

Of course we need UNC to win.

UNC can clinch the ACC title outright tonight. I highly doubt they are taking this game lightly. Roy tends use his bench regularly.

UNC will win - UVA had a 3 minute stretch of Guy hitting some 3s; but other than that they've been bad offensively. So has UNC - but UNC will pick it up at somepoint.

UVA looks like us so far hot and cold-wise.

Carolina is playing like they don't give a crap about this game. Virginia has been awful on offense and how they're up five points is amazing.

Kyle Guy is a fantastic player. He's been up and down this year but he can shoot. Future All-ACC player. Another guy people on this board said wasn't very good. SMH.
He's going to play 4 years at UVA, isn't he?

Kyle Guy is a fantastic player. He's been up and down this year but he can shoot. Future All-ACC player. Another guy people on this board said wasn't very good. SMH.

New York State's Ty Jerome too.

Syracuse could learn something from UVA tonight. They have 7 blocks and only three fouls in the half.

What that is, I'm not sure. Paying refs? Playing solid D?

Nice quick release.

Gutless performance from UNC tonight.
UVA has been awful and they are up 10.
UNC doesn't even care.

Bennett is the second best coach in the game. They earned it.

Bennett is the second best coach in the game. They earned it.
Who says they didn't earn it. They outscored UNC.
UNC was gutless tonight though. They scored 43 points when they average 86 PPG.

UVA was awful offensively. 53-43. When we play UNC next Wednesday they will get over 43 in the first half.

That was the worst effort by a UNC team that I can remember. Roy Williams must be pissed. But give credit to UVA. Played tough and had more offensive rebounds than UNC. Incredible!

Nice that uva lets their students have some prime seats. SU hides theirs away in the corner.

Did he say that his man bun has a fan club or hopefully I misheard him. I don't care how good he is, he's still a tool.

The rebounding numbers were probably close tonight, which says that UNC didn't compete on the glass like they normally do. They certainly had plenty of missed shots of their own to potentially grab.

That was the worst effort by a UNC team that I can remember. Roy Williams must be pissed. But give credit to UVA. Played tough and had more offensive rebounds than UNC. Incredible!

I've always thought Roy's teams play soft occasionally. This was one of those nights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom