UNC vs. Butler | Syracusefan.com

UNC vs. Butler

UNC has had the refs on their side this entire tournament...they commit violations spanning decades, 10x worse than syracuse and somehow get gifted a 1 seed with an easy path to the final four, still no sanctions, and have the refs on their side...

Something doesn't sit well with me about this

Butler kept themselves from getting totally embarassed.

UNC has had the refs on their side this entire tournament...they commit violations spanning decades, 10x worse than syracuse and somehow get gifted a 1 seed with an easy path to the final four, still no sanctions, and have the refs on their side...

don't think Kentucky is a cake walk

We would have if the Big AO didn't get hurt. We should have anyway. We let them punk us.

Gosh I hope UNC loses somewhere along the line.

The main things I remember(not even sure if it's all accurate) were we kept trying the high low pass to feed Wes Johnson in the low post with Rick Jackson up top, and it wasn't very successful. I thought it was weird to try to work Wes in the low post so much. Wouldn't have happened if we had AO. Not sure it should've happened even without AO.

Kris Joseph took a german supplex underneath when going for a rebound, with no call.

That shot clock beating 3 pointer that bounced around, hit the top of the backboard and went in.

We took the lead and had the ball with a few minutes to go and seemed to be one hoop away from really being in control. I feel like Scoop may have possibly botched something around that point. Could be wrong.

Easy path? Kentucky-UNC is a national championship caliber matchup and it's happening in the elite eight. If UNC makes the final four, it will be well earned. Putting UNC, UK, and UCLA in the same bracket was nuts. That was 3 of the top 5 teams all season in my opinion. But I don't overvalue conference tournaments(Duke...gtfoh) and I'll remain wary of mid majors until one of them wins it all.

The main things I remember(not even sure if it's all accurate) were we kept trying the high low pass to feed Wes Johnson in the low post with Rick Jackson up top, and it wasn't very successful. I thought it was weird to try to work Wes in the low post so much. Wouldn't have happened if we had AO. Not sure it should've happened even without AO.

Kris Joseph took a german supplex underneath when going for a rebound, with no call.

That shot clock beating 3 pointer that bounced around, hit the top of the backboard and went in.

We took the lead and had the ball with a few minutes to go and seemed to be one hoop away from really being in control. I feel like Scoop may have possibly botched something around that point. Could be wrong.

We were up four with like 330 to go with the ball and turned it over.

At least I think, and I'm not going to rewatch.

Up 54-50 with the ball

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom