UNCA is Tiny.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UNCA is Tiny..

a

• a

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
They played competitive games against UConn (10), NC State(9), and Tennessee(4). So they can play. We won't kill them just because of size.

If I was Fab I'd be walking onto the court with a smile knowing that I can block the out of these kids and totally dominate them.

I think this will be the type of game where Scoop plays a big role in terms of assists. He's going to get in the lane, where drawing even a little attention will lead to lobs. I'll say he finishes with 11 dimes. Fab and CJ will be on the scoring end of a bunch of the assists.

I think this will be the type of game where Scoop plays a big role in terms of assists. He's going to get in the lane, where drawing even a little attention will lead to lobs. I'll say he finishes with 11 dimes. Fab and CJ will be on the scoring end of a bunch of the assists.

That's what I'm thinking. Scoop can really take advantage of the smaller guards; Carter-Williams can, too. I'll be interested to see how efficient we are in the half-court.

Hmmmm...

1 Jardine
2 Waiters
3 Triche
4 Carter-Williams
5 Joseph

We'd still have a size advantage on them too!

Have people no memory? These are the types of games that gives our bigs fits. I doubt if melo plays much in this game at all. we will probably go with a smaller lineup..with dirty, cj, and Joseph manning the front line..and even then we will tower over them.

Bingo! These kinds of teams can drive us nuts; big teams sometimes have difficulty against smaller teams because they have to chase them all over the court.

Think of this as similar to one of those pre season games against midget teams where we dominate, but we go small. What is melo going to do against a 6'4" inch center? It would be one thing if we actually dumped the ball into the dude and told him to go to work down low, but we dont. That is not his game. This is why I see limited minutes for Fab in this game.

Bingo! These kinds of teams can drive us nuts; big teams sometimes have difficulty against smaller teams because they have to chase them all over the court.
We don't do much chasing in the zone.

I'll predict UNC-A has trouble seeing over the top of our zone. It's not like they can simulate our zone in practice over the next 3 days.

We force 20 turnovers and roll to a 25+ point win.