UNC's Berry OUT | Syracusefan.com

UNC's Berry OUT

It might be karma if something happened to the adult professionals in charge of that fiasco. We can’t be cheerleading injuries to college kids IMO. It’s not their fault.
Hey, that’s Dino’s line! And I think the other posters were just being clever, not rooting for injury. Although I can’t read their minds. Or, can I?

It might be karma if something happened to the adult professionals in charge of that fiasco. We can’t be cheerleading injuries to college kids IMO. It’s not their fault.

Bush league.

Broke his hand punching door after losing vido game to a teammate.

wooooow

Broke his hand punching door after losing vido game to a teammate.

wooooow

Ok. In that case while outright cheerleading the injury is in bad taste, making fun of him for how he got injured is not. Just my opinion.

What a dork.

Ok. In that case while outright cheerleading the injury is in bad taste, making fun of him for how he got injured is not. Just my opinion.

What a dork.

Ive had many fits of anger after getting whopped in halo or cod. I empathize

Ive had many fits of anger after getting whopped in halo or cod. I empathize

As a kid, I got so mad that my dad was running wild with QB Eagles and whupping me in a Tecmo Super Bowl playoff game and talking crap and celebrating the whole game, that I turned the game off and it reset the entire season. He brought that up for years afterwards. I get it.

But I never punched anything hard and broke my hand.

Well, Roy puts the spin on it that that's just his competitive spirit coming out.

I was by no means saying this was karma against Berry although he is stupid for getting hurt by losing a video game. He is a great player, just thought the program deserved a tough blow after they skated by free of the NCAA.

As a kid, I got so mad that my dad was running wild with QB Eagles and whupping me in a Tecmo Super Bowl playoff game and talking crap and celebrating the whole game, that I turned the game off and it reset the entire season. He brought that up for years afterwards. I get it.

But I never punched anything hard and broke my hand.

You didn’t break the controller? That was my go to for early 90’s video game playing when I lost.

Also terrible Knick losses to the Bulls and Heat in the EC playoffs. The remote took the brunt of the beating.

You didn’t break the controller? That was my go to for early 90’s video game playing when I lost.

Also terrible Knick losses to the Bulls and Heat in the EC playoffs. The remote took the brunt of the beating.

Lol, no broken controllers.

As mad as I was that I lost to my dad who rarely beat me, and all his trash talking and celebrating, I think losing to the Eagles was what really put me over the edge. They gave my Giants fits in real life back then and my hate for them was immense. I even wrote a letter and sent his card(with an addressed and stamped envelope included) to Phil Simms asking for his autograph, and I remember writing about how much I hated the Eagles. I got the autographed card back in the mail, but I think I was equally as happy that I got to tell Phil Simms how much I hated the Eagles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom