Undefeated Teams | Syracusefan.com

Undefeated Teams

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
By my count, there are 130 FBS teams, and 34 stand undefeated at either 2-0 or 3-0. There were some postponements due to the hurricane. With our favorable matchup next week, I expect SU to be in a group of about 25 undefeated teams next Sunday morning.

We won't be able to jump from 37th to 25th based on a win over a hapless UConn team. I think it will take a 6-1 or 7-1 start if we lose at Clemson.
Gosh, that seems like a long time. It feels like others have got in with simply “record” regardless of who they’ve played. We’ll see. Game at a time. Beat Uconn first. Nothing else matters if we lay an egg there

We won't be able to jump from 37th to 25th based on a win over a hapless UConn team. I think it will take a 6-1 or 7-1 start if we lose at Clemson.

i think the key is to give Clemson a game. I think it will get the attention of voters if we're 4-1 with a tight game at Death Valley. We'll get the benefit of the doubt in the following games at that point. To me, how we punch against Clemson will be key for the whole season. That'll get the attention of everyone.

When do we get ranked? If we win next week?

If we get ranked before the Clemson game it would only be because they are hyping the Clemson game. I doubt that will happen as the TV producers already have last seasons upset to hype the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom