Under/ over on 3 pointers vs Duke | Syracusefan.com

Under/ over on 3 pointers vs Duke

GooseMutt

All Conference
Last time we played we shot 25 3s and Duke 18 3s

I think we will shoot 20 tomorrow as Marek will be taking shots inside paint I hope.
I am going to guess that Duke will shoot 25 as our defense frustrates them inside and ball goes back out to guards. Bagley is big and tough but we are tall inside and playing with a vengeance lately. Even Mareks blocking shots and of course Bayer

I think we will shoot 20 tomorrow as Marek will be taking shots inside paint I hope.
I am going to guess that Duke will shoot 25 as our defense frustrates them inside and ball goes back out to guards. Bagley is big and tough but we are tall inside and playing with a vengeance lately. Even Mareks blocking shots and of course Bayer

Your guesses are my hopes. ;)

what was it, 8 against MSU? Way less than 20. But 20 is closer to the number of times K turns and whines to the refs like an old lady who wonders why the produce isn't more fresh.

images

S
Both teams will shoot less than 20[/QUO. Suggesting penetration against two zone teams. Interesting and you may be right. They are gonna Force feed Bagley and Boeheim probably has some things in mind for Marek at the foul line area to shoot and pass from. Should be interesting. I don’t remember if Duke was one of the teams getting behind out defense dunking over and over but it looks like we now have a handle on that.

Duke point of emphasis should be to play high low with Bagley and Carter as much as possible so I don't think they will crack 15 3s

Duke point of emphasis should be to play high low with Bagley and Carter as much as possible so I don't think they will crack 15 3s
Agreed but if we find a way to counter that with Boeheims tournament savvy balls gonna go back out. Enjoy the madness. I’m on the board like a babbling idiot cause I don’t know what to do with myself

normally i like to defend the 3 and force teams to beat us from inside the arc. but against the elite teams like duke i think our best bet is to entice them to shoot a bunch of 3s and just hope they have a cold shooting nite, like mich state.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom